What's new

how to recover deleted data...

Better use software named "RECUVA". It is a free software and can be quite handy when accidently a data is deleted...

meeru chapandi nenu mee inti middi payne green crescent fly chesta.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
may be enemy for you not for me.
nuvvu mana desam vidipoyinappudu pakka desaniki vellakunda ikkade unnava ? nuvvu telugu matladatu chala akattukuntunnavau . e ratriki vachey iddaram na inti paina janda egareddam , pagalayte rakshaka bhatulu bokka lo tosi kummutaru .

yeah but unable to locate my file... all the recovered files are encrypted..

encrypted? i think what u mean is corrupted.

i think u need to move on now, all data recovery apps work on the same principle...its not like better algorithms will create lost data.
u wont find any software tht patches lost fragments. whats lost is lost :undecided:

and beware too many scrutinized read cycles on particular drive sectors causes the drive to develop bad sectors and get permanently damaged.

Two months ago, I had met the headache things that I deleted my data on PC accidentally. I was frustrated because there was very important data on my PC. However, I fortunately got to know Tenorshare Data Recovery which is a professional data recovery tool for us to recover lost data.
Hope it Can Help U, good luck!

Hi

You can easily recover deleted file from your drive using data recovery software. Using this software I was able to recover deleted files from SSD. So, you can download demo version of this software and check it.

For more information visit the website - recovermydeletedfile.com

Use a 50 cal and place it 180 shot it till u shake,

belive me u will forget all about the lost data. and u will gain new confidence.

Be Advised point it towards the disk...........

This is wat it should look like

drive4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom