What's new

how to recover deleted data...

guys I need help. how to recover deleted data?.. I saved my project files in locked winrar format... don't know how it happen.. but i lost every thing that i saved in drive E..... just showing folder name... but the content is lost.... :hitwall::undecided:....

very important data.... please help me...

Tension theskoku!

Use recuva portable

Recuva 1.36.479 [Portable]

Deletion works in two phases ,

1 where each and every sector get its values neutralized.

2 where only the address register gets nullified
in lay man terms it bluffs u showing u empty drive space but overwrites as soon as additional data is overwritten..

the Data recover works on the second principle. If the deletion is recent then it highly likely u wiol get ur data back ,but if added more data on the drive it s probable tht ur sectors tht had divided traces of the needed data have been overwritten.

If you have any Ubuntu live CD, run it making necessary bios manipulation first (change boot order to boot from cd first). Ubuntu like any linux ext filesystem can recognize fat or ntfs. I recommended Ubuntu, because I use it on my pc along with xp (dual boot), but any linux os is supposed to work. If you don't have ubuntu live cd, you may try using Wubi(works on xp, light weight unlike ubuntu).

As I am a computer graduate I would like to point out that everyone is wrong here. Only address is deleted whenever we delete it or it is gone accidentally. You should search on internet data recovery forums. It may help you. I understand that either data is hidden or it is accidentally deleted or there is high degree of chance that there was a virus in file. & winrar deletes the virus automatically in this act it perhaps deleted your data address. still data should be there if you have not copied any other data on that space,may be you can recover it if not then forget it,it's lost 100%.

Alternatively, try: my computer>tools>folder options>view-check show hidden files and folders, uncheck hide protected operating system files.

Deletion works in two phases ,

1 where each and every sector get its values neutralized.

2 where only the address register gets nullified
in lay man terms it bluffs u showing u empty drive space but overwrites as soon as additional data is overwritten..

the Data recover works on the second principle. If the deletion is recent then it highly likely u wiol get ur data back ,but if added more data on the drive it s probable tht ur sectors tht had divided traces of the needed data have been overwritten.

nope It happen last night..

nope It happen last night..

ok dont copy paste anything on ur drive ... download any good recovery .i personally remeber having a good experience with Iolo search and recover.

Try to remeber the exact name of ur file and search for it in the right directory or folder..

I dont want to down ur spirits ...but if tht file u lost was a rar compression.... im sorry to inform if even 1 fragmet of the whole file gets corrupted or deleted the whole rar file goes bust.
itll show Compiler break errors all over.:cry: i hope u recover ur whole file intact.

ok dont copy paste anything on ur drive ... download any good recovery .i personally remeber having a good experience with Iolo search and recover.

Try to remeber the exact name of ur file and search for it in the right directory or folder..

I dont want to down ur spirits ...but if tht file u lost was a rar compression.... im sorry to inform if even 1 fragmet of the whole file gets corrupted or deleted the whole rar file goes bust.
itll show Compiler break errors all over.:cry: i hope u recover ur whole file intact.

Im able to recover partial data... some other data was unable to open :cry:

Use One of the following software.
*Stellar Phoenix 5
*GetDataBack
*R-Studio
*Power Data Recovery
*Quick Recovery
*Handy Recovery
*Advanced Disk Recovery
*Data Rescue PC

Remove hard drive

Place the hard drive in your neighbours computer.

Phone the police saying you think he works for LET has his bags in his car and is deleting all the files on his computer.

Wait for police to recover files?

Remove hard drive

Place the hard drive in your neighbours computer.

Phone the police saying you think he works for LET has his bags in his car and is deleting all the files on his computer.

Wait for police to recover files?

Im using laptop anyways thanks for responding..

Back
Top Bottom