What's new

How to quit smoking in a effective way

Imran bhai thora hath hoalaa rakhain, itni beesti bhi theek nai, woh bechara aur bigar jaay ga....:fie::fie::omghaha::omghaha:

=P yeh toh galat baat hai. maine kaun sa khunnas kha ke aaj 2 cigarettes zyada pi leni ki Imran bhai ne tok diya.

daru main kya bura hai ? kabhi wine kills ka ad dekha hai? hamesha smoking kills hota hai

hehe imran bhai alfaazo mein thoda hi farak hota hai. Liquor is injurious to health and Smoking kills. samajhdar banda dono ka matlab 1 hi lega waisey :P

=P yeh toh galat baat hai. maine kaun sa khunnas kha ke aaj 2 cigarettes zyada pi leni ki Imran bhai ne tok diya.

hehe imran bhai alfaazo mein thoda hi farak hota hai. Liquor is injurious to health and Smoking kills. samajhdar banda dono ka matlab 1 hi lega waisey :P

per hum smjhdar nhi hain hum open baat sunty kerty hain ager sharab se koi marta hai to open batana chayee un ko or bottle per likhna chayee .

nicotine gum, it helped me get over it & now I cant even stand the smell of smoking let alone cigarettes & I was a chain smoker for almost 8 years before I decided to quite, however for my experience its better to have a anchor or option like nicotine gums or some pan masala (though try to avoid the later if possible) for sometime after quitting there are other options like nicotine patch or even a medication is out there, it should be prescribed by a psychiatrist called its called Varenicline ( aka champix or chantix) though it can have side effects though the strongest antidote to smoking is will power I had to literally go through hell from mood swings to cravings but what helped beat it was my determination the resolute you are the easier it becomes another vital aspect is positive thinking & patience as they say

when the going gets tough the tough gets going

per hum smjhdar nhi hain hum open baat sunty kerty hain ager sharab se koi marta hai to open batana chayee un ko or bottle per likhna chayee .
Matlab agar cigarette piney se main mara nahi toh main cigarette manfacturing company ko sue kar sakta hu ? (Applies to daru aswell.) :P Lawyer hai koi jaan pehchaan mein ?

visit a village for at least 10 or 15 days and follow their daily routine without thinking about smoking !! this is how i quit smoking B)

Ghar chale jao, I always quit sutta when I go home, mummy se darr lagta hai :D.

daru main kya bura hai ? kabhi wine kills ka ad dekha hai? hamesha smoking kills hota hai

For me daaru ke saath sutta is necessary, high aur high ho jata hai :lol:. I am gonna die early, hope they find cure for cancer till then :P

Ghar chale jao, I always quit sutta when I go home, mummy se darr lagta hai :D.

For me daaru ke saath sutta is necessary, high aur high ho jata hai :lol:. I am gonna die early, hope they find cure for cancer till then :P

peo or geo baby vodka waly ki dua tery sath hai bachy

I didn't stop but I reduced quite a bit !

I used to smoke at least 10-15 cig/day for last 7 years. Made innumerous attempts to quit smoking but in vain.

Here's what I had done to reduce...

On weekdays (Mon -Fri), I stopped buying cigs. It was a difficult task, believe me.

On Sat and Sun, I smoke 2 or 3 cig/day when I meet my friends.

I am hoping to quit smoking completely one fine day ;-)

This is what you need to do - When ever you get a kick for cigarette just think of how gradually you are killing yourself by poisoning your body. Think of how with each fume that you inhale you are increasing the chances of getting lung cancer. Just think how miserable your life would become if you get the worst of the side -effects of smoking i.e. lung cancer. Think of what effect of chemotherapy will be on you. You will lose weight, hairs, appetite, all your money, your friends, family and life.

All this for one ******* cigarette. Is it really worth all this suffering? So think and with strongest will throw that pack of cigarette into the trash can right way and open the door to healthy life.

Believe me once you quit, you will feel much better, much energetic, will spend more time with family and good thing you will end up saving some money. Not bad of a deal me think!!!!!

I didn't stop but I reduced quite a bit !

I used to smoke at least 10-15 cig/day for last 7 years. Made innumerous attempts to quit smoking but in vain.

Here's what I had done to reduce...

On weekdays (Mon -Fri), I stopped buying cigs. It was a difficult task, believe me.

On Sat and Sun, I smoke 2 or 3 cig/day when I meet my friends.

I am hoping to quit smoking completely one fine day ;-)

the thing is never stop abruptly u will go into with drawl and never be able to quit...

nicotine gum, it helped me get over it & now I cant even stand the smell of smoking let alone cigarettes & I was a chain smoker for almost 8 years before I decided to quite, however for my experience its better to have a anchor or option like nicotine gums or some pan masala (though try to avoid the later if possible) for sometime after quitting there are other options like nicotine patch or even a medication is out there, it should be prescribed by a psychiatrist called its called Varenicline ( aka champix or chantix) though it can have side effects though the strongest antidote to smoking is will power I had to literally go through hell from mood swings to cravings but what helped beat it was my determination the resolute you are the easier it becomes another vital aspect is positive thinking & patience as they say

when the going gets tough the tough gets going

varenciline has increased suicidal tendencies...better start with small goals...decrease gradually..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom