What's new

How to prevent illegal Bangladeshi immigration

i.know ..most of the bar dancer turn prostitute.... but i think its better to live in village and do farming then to become something like that...
spot on! more then 90% of bars & restaurants are owned by one particular community in Mumbai. Being closely connected to these guys... I's pretty much privy to the origin of these lots... & what happened to them after the ban!

spot on! more then 90% of bars & restaurants are owned by one particular community in Mumbai. Being closely connected to these guys... I's pretty much privy to the origin of these lots... & what happened to them after the ban!
yeah true.... but the thing is...this is now not only limited to mumbai...but is getting bigger in other cities too like pune, delhi, lucknow..and others....

in exchange we should send 50 lakh biharis to bd @Ayush
This one guy's enough :rofl:

12399_524881430964752_2915734_a.jpg

Be part of the multiethnic mess that is India with mass killings to boot?

No thanks.:woot:

How do you realistically plan to deport these millions of people that you say are
illegal BD'shis?
Shoot and throw them in Brahmaputra river or Teesta the Crocodiles and fishes will take care of them,will also help in feeding the crocodiles and sustaining their population.
The National Citizen Identity programme is being started and it will involve local people,, they know who is a bangladeshi and who is Indian once recognized they will be rounded in camps and given option to go back or wither and die in those camps of course some will be shot and told to choose the option live here and die or go back and live,they won't be allowed to step out of those camps nor seek employment.If you so care about your people you will take them back or let them rot and die they won't get any quarter from India.

What I find really surprising is what kind of people/citizens these Indian's are?If you guys know that your country is being taken over:-)omghaha:) by people from other countries ( imaginary:cuckoo:) you should report it to nearest police station. File a complain. Make a social groups ( not online) write about it in newspapers, form regulatory watch groups, monitor their whereabouts, again make plea/request your local council members/law makers.
If still this( mythical) problem is not taken care off or dealt by your law makers,you have to concurs that they know better than you to point their own country men as foreigners.

Shoot and throw them in Brahmaputra river or Teesta the Crocodiles and fishes will take care of them,will also help in feeding the crocodiles and sustaining their population.
The National Citizen Identity programme is being started and it will involve local people,, they know who is a bangladeshi and who is Indian once recognized they will be rounded in camps and given option to go back or wither and die in those camps of course some will be shot and told to choose the option live here and die or go back and live,they won't be allowed to step out of those camps nor seek employment.If you so care about your people you will take them back or let them rot and die they won't get any quarter from India.
Thanks to india,there's no water in Brahmaputra and teesta.and we will never take Indians just because they speak bangla and by birth Muslim. Your people your head each. Why drag us to your internal problems? What could we do? Its your style of pocking your nose where it doesn't belong.Not ours.

Last edited:

"Once recognised":omghaha:

Nothing stopping an actual Indian being "recognised" as an illegal BD'shi.

India is a banana republic!

I stay away from these threads, at least most of the time. There are times when trolls get down on the knees and beg for a swift kick in the rear, this looks like one of those events. I think it would be impolite to deny their wishes.

"Once recognised":omghaha:

Nothing stopping an actual Indian being "recognised" as an illegal BD'shi.

India is a banana republic!

Yeah right that is why your people come to our country from the land of milk of honey and plenty.
,why worry about us being Banana Republic The bangaldeshis will be kicked out.,Hey we can always do this check .
bangladesh-1971-hindu-circumcised.jpg

or this

or this

There are many ways to identify Bangladeshis, you guys think you will mix and disappear in crowd? we know how to sniff you out.There is language difference.
These are just some ways to send them packing and the others i described,while there are many numerous ways left, if your country wants welfare of its people it should stop illegal border crossing bangladeshis and take back your scum.

There are many ways to identify Bangladeshis, you guys think you will mix and disappear in crowd? we know how to sniff you out.There is language difference.
These are just some ways to send them packing and the others i described,while there are many numerous ways left, if your country wants welfare of its people it should stop illegal border crossing bangladeshis and take back your scum.
Disappear?The Bangladeshis stand out like an insect in a soup in north east.Just let us north easterners have a free go at them with some good weapons...and.....let your imagination do the rest.:enjoy:

What I find really surprising is what kind of people/citizens these Indian's are?If you guys know that your country is being taken over:-)omghaha:) by people from other countries ( imaginary:cuckoo:) you should report it to nearest police station. File a complain. Make a social groups ( not online) write about it in newspapers, form regulatory watch groups, monitor their whereabouts, again make plea/request your local council members/law makers.
If still this( mythical) problem is not taken care off or dealt by your law makers,you have to concurs that they know better than you to point their own country men as foreigners.

Thanks to india,there's no water in Brahmaputra and teesta.and we will never take Indians just because they speak bangla and by birth Muslim. Your people your head each. Why drag us to your internal problems? What could we do? Its your style of pocking your nose where it doesn't belong.Not ours.
They are not ours but yours, our muslims are secure rest assured, we will weed out these bangladeshis.Your country should start practising birth control instead of producing litters of kids and letting them loose on India.If you cannot take care of your kids and people why produce them?
We have a population,we practise family planning and we take back our own be they from any country if they wish to come back unlike you, who will throw your people at us and wash off your hands.Still India is big enough to accommodate its Indian by origin people if they want to come back.While you say they are not ours. such a shame.

The p*ss poor Indians with no toilets should worship the ground the BD ( legal or illegal ) folks walk on.

Back
Top Bottom