What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

I just looked at the site joinpakarmy.gov.pk and it says that though the registartion has been extended to 18 Dec, in Dec only registration can be done physically at all AS&RCs (on-spot registration)
I am not in Pakistan and there is no way I can get to Pakistan by the 18th. What can I do?

7. PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD
Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing or Personnel Administration Directorate PA-3(a), GHQ Rawalpindi, for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms alongwith connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 10 Jan 2011. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director Personnel Administration (Selection), Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for traveling to and from Pakistan.

So I have until Jan 10 if I am residing abroad?

I highlighted Eligibility, which honestly I don't have any idea and I copied earlier post from joinpakarmy.gov.pk website, just click on for more information on the website under current course description.

my suggestion don't be relaxed and try to wrap up at earliest possible.

good luck:pakistan:

hey there everyone..i wanted to ask you how to join PAF as an engineer?cuz in the army one can be a technical course cadet and after 5 years he is commissioned as Captain...but what about the air force???Please guide me!!!

I just looked at the site joinpakarmy.gov.pk and it says that though the registartion has been extended to 18 Dec, in Dec only registration can be done physically at all AS&RCs (on-spot registration)
I am not in Pakistan and there is no way I can get to Pakistan by the 18th. What can I do?

You should have sent someone else with your docs to the AS&RC.

Brothers i would like to know that what are the criteria of promotions in Pakistan army?Can anyone please specify how a TCC gets promoted?and what about the promotions of cadets of long course?...

Brothers i would like to know that what are the criteria of promotions in Pakistan army?Can anyone please specify how a TCC gets promoted?and what about the promotions of cadets of long course?...

The promotion criteria is the same. Except that if an Officer from long course is unable to complete his degree he may face difficulties later. The TCC would not be having such issues as he has already completed his degree even before he joined PMA.

Assalam o alaikum....
Dear brother, i have done matric in science with 67% and Intermediate(I.Com) with 72% and now doing my B.A examination's prepration which are starting from 7th april 2011, my height is 5.11", and my nationality is Pakistani:pakistan: and i live in Lahore so how do i start Pak army? And when to do i start( i mean from where i have to start it and what is the date of registration)?
please rply me as soon as possible... If possible than also rply me at my email Id which is: chill_4u@live.com

Originally Posted by asad ikram View Post
i am repeater of issb .and now i again register for issb .please tell me now i will go direct to issb or will give intial tests and please guide me to get commissioned in pak army .its my last dream which i want to become real.

you have to go through the whole process again starting from InitiAL TEST.

you wont have to give the Initials and intelligence test.

Hi guys I just joined this forum so that u guys could help me.

You see I really really really want to join the army. But the only problem is that I have been iving in the UK for the past four year. One option for me is to stay here and become a respectable doctor with a good pay. Howver, the only problem with that is I will regret for the rest of my life not joining the army.

The other option for me is to join the army. I would like to join amc and then the ssg. But the problem with that is I may not have the standard of living I would if I was a doctor and I would be wasting the oppurtunity of studing abroad that some people on Paksitan would kill for. But I would have the satisfaction of serving my coutry.

So far I have told my mother but she is not at all keen. She says she will support my decision but also hopes that 'I get out of this phase.' But the main person to convince is my father. He was also in the army and hpefully it won't be a problem to convince him.

BUT before I tell him I want to be sure that I am making the right decision. What do you guys suggest??

as long as you are doing anything with the aim of helping/representing your country/countrymen in a positive way, it doesnt matter which field you go into. but remember whatever you choose, choose because you like it and not because of money/peer pressure.

also pakistan army is not short of men. had such been the case, it would have been a must for pakistani youth to consider joining the army.

in the end if you lik army, then do join it. but if you only want to join it so you could serve your country, then there are many other ways to do the same.

You see I really really really want to join the army. But the only problem is that I have been iving in the UK for the past four year. One option for me is to stay here and become a respectable doctor with a good pay. Howver, the only problem with that is I will regret for the rest of my life not joining the army.

The other option for me is to join the army. I would like to join amc and then the ssg. But the problem with that is I may not have the standard of living I would if I was a doctor and I would be wasting the oppurtunity of studing abroad that some people on Paksitan would kill for. But I would have the satisfaction of serving my coutry.

So far I have told my mother but she is not at all keen. She says she will support my decision but also hopes that 'I get out of this phase.' But the main person to convince is my father. He was also in the army and hpefully it won't be a problem to convince him.

BUT before I tell him I want to be sure that I am making the right decision. What do you guys suggest??

You can serve your nation even while being in the UK, dont have to join the army for that. Leaving a nice cozy doctors life for a rugged and tough army man's life is not easy. Movies and patriotic songs make it look very dreamy but life in the army is tough and not for the faint hearted. My recommendation, stay in the UK, work hard as a doctor and help Pakistan in any other way possible.

The real question is why do you want to join Pakistan military. Serving the nation just does not cuts it. You probably will get admission in AMC as you seem like a brilliant student, but then what.

The military selection criteria will scrutinize you in every way to identify whats your real deal. No parental or peer pressure.Is it the charm of the uniform or the image of the ARMY.

If you are still stuck in selecting between a luxury lifestyle and joining the forces then its not made for you.

coin_toss-772544.jpg

it may help u

Salam All lovely people of this forum, This is my first post in this forum & I hope I'll enjoy my stay. I m here to ask a few questions regarding my brother who is currently doing his B.com (Part 1 ), He is intersted in joining pakistan army but he doesnt know anything about it and don't know from where to start... I googled it but could not get the required info as He wanted to go in Accounts which is his field of study... his age is 19th year now.... what are options he has ???.... He is mashallah phyically fit his hight is 5'5" . Please give your feed back all you lovely people.

Thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom