What's new

How to join Pakistan Army?

Salam All lovely people of this forum, This is my first post in this forum & I hope I'll enjoy my stay. I m here to ask a few questions regarding my brother who is currently doing his B.com (Part 1 ), He is intersted in joining pakistan army but he doesnt know anything about it and don't know from where to start... I googled it but could not get the required info as He wanted to go in Accounts which is his field of study... his age is 19th year now.... what are options he has ???.... He is mashallah phyically fit his hight is 5'5" . Please give your feed back all you lovely people.

Thanks alot

He may apply for the post of a UA but there are two things to consider, one, he would remain a civilian and join probably in grade 15 or something, two, he has look for the ad where there are vacancies from the office of MAG (Military Accounts General).

I'm Pakistani by background but I was born and raised in Norway, for many years I had a dream to live in Pakistan and serve my Pakistani Army do I have any chance to join there Army? I can speak fluently Punjabi & Urdu.​

He may apply for the post of a UA but there are two things to consider, one, he would remain a civilian and join probably in grade 15 or something, two, he has look for the ad where there are vacancies from the office of MAG (Military Accounts General).

Thank you very much for your reply!

What if want to join armed forces ? what are the options he has ?

Thank you very much for your reply!

What if want to join armed forces ? what are the options he has ?

He apply for the regular commission. But he has to see if he is still within the age limits. As for his education, well we require FA/FSc as the minimum qualification but as he has done B.Com he's already eligible to apply. He should visit the joinpakistanarmy website to check the enrollment dates/session. Height requirement for Army is 5' 4".

AoA! I don't know where to post my Question but plz let me ask 1 thing that I've applied for TCC (Technical cedit course) in pak army, Now I'm wondering that suppose I'm selected by army and ask me to get education..So, my Question is that if i join any diploma e.g telecommunication, then i have to pay any fee or pak army will bear my expenses related to my education? plz tell me????

sir plz can you tell me that my cozin recently completed her MBBS and want to join pak army can you tell me how can she apply for pak army

sir and can you tell me that i recently completed my intermediate and doing ACCA but i always wanted to join pak forces sir how can i apply for pak forces

Assalam-o-alaikum,

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section of the forum or if someone has already asked this.

I am about to graduate with a degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from UK. I am very much interested in joining PAK army/airforce/navy as an engineer through the "Direct Service Commission" scheme. I came to know about this scheme a year back when I was in PAKISTAN on holidays. I have a couple of questions and would be really appreciative if I can get some help;

1. The preliminary test for engineers is the same as for normal candidates applying for the armed forces ?
2. What books should I consult to prepare for the Preliminat test ?
3. And if I'm successfull in the preliminary test, what material should I use to prepare for the ISSB Exam ?

Before going abroad for my Engineering I applied for PAK Army for the PMA Long course, got throught with the Preliminary Test easily, but unfortunately could not clear the Prelimincary Medical test. If the preliminary test is the same, can you please tell me the book names as I have totally forgotten the names of the books I consulted that time.

Looking forward to a favourable reply.

Assalam - o - Alaikum.

dont join forces look for civil Engineer job and help the nation . its 100 times better if you will work as civil Engineer and work on a small poject for nation then be in forces.

Assalam-o-alaikum,

Hmm so far more then 70 views and only one reply - that too is not a very encouraging (No Transgression; :-) )
Guyz I really need some answers, as I think the next round of rectruitment will be in August, and I need to make sure that I am well prepared before that, So I would really appreciate if someone can give me some answers.
Imran - I think I cant work as an civil engineer as I have done Electronics and Electrical Engineering - so its a completely different field and is not a valid option in my situation.

Thanks everyone

Salam

I just saw this ad regarding this 2 Years long course for regular comission in Pak Army, I've the follwoing questions.

1. My brother is doing his B.Com (Part 1) Third year about to appear in the exams. I know he is eligible as they have mentioned in the ad. After completing this course What are the choices he will have ???

2. Online registration is not available at the moment on their website. Should he wait for the online registration or Just go visit the AS/RC ???

Any feedback will be greatly appericiated!!!

Thanks alot

do we have to give initial tests whilewe are not recommended in issb
please tell me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom