What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

Isn't it known as a SD (Service Dress)? Armoured Corp has it black, others have it Khaki?

SD is a different dress, this is one is called Mess Kit.

Both are formal dresses, one is to worn during Dinner Nights only, other is for all formal occasions.

Black is the 'dangari' that armour boyz wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY BORTHER WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION PAF ACADMEY... NOW HE IS IN 10TH CLASS STUDYING SCIENCE AND WILL COMPLETE IT THIS YEAR INSHALLAH. PROVIDE ME INFORMATION WHEN AND HOW HE CAN APPLY IN PAF ACADMEY.PROVIDE ME OVERALL ALL PROCEDURE AND DETAILS FOR ADMISSION. MOREOVER WHEN ADMISIONS ARE OPENED.

MY BORTHER WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION PAF ACADMEY... NOW HE IS IN 10TH CLASS STUDYING SCIENCE AND WILL COMPLETE IT THIS YEAR INSHALLAH. PROVIDE ME INFORMATION WHEN AND HOW HE CAN APPLY IN PAF ACADMEY.PROVIDE ME OVERALL ALL PROCEDURE AND DETAILS FOR ADMISSION. MOREOVER WHEN ADMISIONS ARE OPENED.
Visit the following links:

Pakistan Air force

http://www.paf.gov.pk/ads/ad_cae_&_non_gd.jpg

Also go through this thread from the start, and then if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them here.
And if you have

i have a problem guys !!! please do help me with that !!! it is my dream and my aim to become a GD(p) in Pak air force . but before my intermediate someone told me that you can do your intermediate with commerce as PAF picks the commerce guys too. i followed his instructions because he was a very experienced guy and i selected commerce as he said !!! but in 2nd year of intermediate i came to know and realized that they do select only Fsc boys !!! that was the moment when i was badly shocked and didn't talk to someone for 2 days as i was very disappointed !!! but now i'm 18 and have done my intermediate commerce with 65%........I contacted intermediate board and they said you can do your intermediate with science again but it'll be called ADDITIONAL subject !!! so the point is that do PAF select the guys with intermediate of science as ADDITIONAL subject ??? or is there any other way that i can do my intermediate with science again with whole new registration ??? i don't want to leave my dream easily !!! please help me with that anyone !!!! :-(

i have a problem guys !!! please do help me with that !!! it is my dream and my aim to become a GD(p) in Pak air force . but before my intermediate someone told me that you can do your intermediate with commerce as PAF picks the commerce guys too. i followed his instructions because he was a very experienced guy and i selected commerce as he said !!! but in 2nd year of intermediate i came to know and realized that they do select only Fsc boys !!! that was the moment when i was badly shocked and didn't talk to someone for 2 days as i was very disappointed !!! but now i'm 18 and have done my intermediate commerce with 65%........I contacted intermediate board and they said you can do your intermediate with science again but it'll be called ADDITIONAL subject !!! so the point is that do PAF select the guys with intermediate of science as ADDITIONAL subject ??? or is there any other way that i can do my intermediate with science again with whole new registration ??? i don't want to leave my dream easily !!! please help me with that anyone !!!! :-(

u should have consulted a more reliable source nd should have put in more effort before,,,,,
b8 i dnt think koi masla hoga as additional subjects,,,,,,
if ur passionate enough,,,go for it,,,,,,,,

Army will take candidates with additional subjects, it's better to contact the PAF selection center and then go for the additional subjects, dont get fooled again.

ok guyz thanks for the help !!!!! By the way mjhe koi PAF k medical test k baarey mein kuchh bata sakta hai kia ??? i mean kia kia cheezein check kartey hain ??? army ki tarha waist size, chest size, dips lagwana stamina check kartey hain kia PAF mein ??? and most important PAF mein testicals and piles b check kartey hain kia army ki tarha ???

PAF induction for 83 aeronautical course,,,,,,,,,
kb hogi???
this month ryyyyt??

ok guyz thanks for the help !!!!! By the way mjhe koi PAF k medical test k baarey mein kuchh bata sakta hai kia ??? i mean kia kia cheezein check kartey hain ??? army ki tarha waist size, chest size, dips lagwana stamina check kartey hain kia PAF mein ??? and most important PAF mein testicals and piles b check kartey hain kia army ki tarha ???
Ji ye sub kuch karty hain, iskay ilawa CMB bhi hota hai.

Ji ye sub kuch karty hain, iskay ilawa CMB bhi hota hai.
CMB kia hota hai ???? and FAT k baarey mein b kuch bata dein !!!

and yaaar PAF k medical mein kia kia dekha jata hai ????? i mean height, weight or eyesight k ilawa ??? testicals or piles check karney ka kia matlab hai ??? kia ye log testicals or piles measure kartey hain ??? ye phir ye kisi or waja se dekhey jaaatey hain ???

CMB kia hota hai ???? and FAT k baarey mein b kuch bata dein !!!

and yaaar PAF k medical mein kia kia dekha jata hai ????? i mean height, weight or eyesight k ilawa ??? testicals or piles check karney ka kia matlab hai ??? kia ye log testicals or piles measure kartey hain ??? ye phir ye kisi or waja se dekhey jaaatey hain ???

CMB is a medical test conducted in PAF , following tests are included

1. Blood and urine test.
2. X Ray for chest.
3. ENT (Ear, DNS) Checkup by doctor
4. A test for ears in which they place a headphone on your ears and tell u that if u hear a beep in left or right ear then press respective button on a small panel.
4. Physical Exam (Height, weight, Chest measurements)
5. Surgical Exam
6. ECG
7. Heart beat Checkup by doctor
8. Then many tests of Eyes (ranging from Color blindness to check if there is any disease) Quite hectic and time consuming tests.

Back
Top Bottom