What's new

How to join Pakistan Air Force (PAF)?

9, The Mall Peshawar
tele : 091-9210829.
Preleminary tests are simple use your brains take your time. Dont know the answere goto the next one.
AND MEDICAL is even simpler they tell you to take yours clothes off, Bend down and cough twice some time they ask you to cough 3 time and the medical ex has a pen in his hand half of it is in your butt while you are coughing.( checking for hamoroids)60% GDPs get them
no jokes guys, but the out come of this test is that the candidates thanks that he is not Gay:lol::lol:

Is that all about the medical tests?

hello i have a question
i rejected twise by issb for GD(p) now tell me can i apply again if yes tell me the procedure i will be thankfull to you i pass bsc degree

hello i have a question
i rejected twise by issb for GD(p) now tell me can i apply again if yes tell me the procedure i will be thankfull to you i pass bsc degree

If you have applied twice and failed than you already know you cannot apply so why ask.
and Mr.Tahir please goto the intro section and introduce your self properly. so we can welcome you.

kaya aap me se koe ya bata sakta ha ke GD(P) ke leye jab add ata ha to os me pc or ssc dono aaply kar sakte ha

Salaam Dear fellow men and great worriers i am in need of some Info Dear bro
Me still wondring for guidance I have recently viewd a PAF info brausher about the recuritment of GDP's on graduation bases if one has passed Bsc He can join PAF as fighter pilot and training tenure will be of one and half year but when i went to info center in MULTAN the info officer refused. Now am unable to understand whether that officer is wrong or PAF recommanded brausher and web site is wrong Please help me i am waiting ALLAH HAFIZ please guid me Reply waiting

I would suggest asking different sources. I have no information on that. Contact the official website again?

Salaam Dear fellow men and great worriers i am in need of some Info Dear bro
Me still wondring for guidance I have recently viewd a PAF info brausher about the recuritment of GDP's on graduation bases if one has passed Bsc He can join PAF as fighter pilot and training tenure will be of one and half year but when i went to info center in MULTAN the info officer refused. Now am unable to understand whether that officer is wrong or PAF recommanded brausher and web site is wrong Please help me i am waiting ALLAH HAFIZ please guid me Reply waiting

BSc or no BSc you have to goto the academy first join as First term after that when you start studing you can put up your case infront of DCAs Traning in AHQ, there has been only onle case in which the boy was allowed but he had to go through the first 6 months which are hell, In that phase you will have to go through Grading , every First term Fl Cadet has to fly , if you can do a solo in your grading than think about taking your case to AHQ DSAC Tran, not before that , just a small example we were 82 Flt Cadets 19 graduated 11 went on fighters, some left some joined other branches most people who cant go on fighters go for PIA and dont want to stay in PAF that is the only time PAF will allow you to leave. Once you join a branch that is it no more leaving.

Not the PAF, but for the Army, I have taken Physics and Chemistry and Accounting in place of Biology. I am doing British system in a Pakistani school in Saudi Arabia (upto Grade 13). How do I join Army of Pakistan?

Not the PAF, but for the Army, I have taken Physics and Chemistry and Accounting in place of Biology. I am doing British system in a Pakistani school in Saudi Arabia (upto Grade 13). How do I join Army of Pakistan?

Well you have to come to Pakistan, let me call the oc selection center Rawalpindi and get more info dont want to flying for no reason specially now a days.

thanks Muradk so its mean first i apply in any ssc branch and u mean after that i can go in gdp branch can u explane it more i talk with many officers they told me that now we can not select peopels for gdp on graducation base now a man can apply in non gdp courses on graducation base i hope you will guide me

like everybody else i also want to know can i join paf???....what is making me little doubtful about my enterance to paf is that i have done mba so may be im little old for this ...but seriously do i have any scope in paf????...:what:

like everybody else i also want to know can i join paf???....what is making me little doubtful about my enterance to paf is that i have done mba so may be im little old for this ...but seriously do i have any scope in paf????...:what:
Administration and Logistics

hi friends any one can tell me what is the procedure for issb repeter if he whant to apply again in paf
i had not recommended in last paf gdp course and now i again want to apply in paf
so tell me can i again appear for all tests (education medecal and interview) or only appear in issb tests

BSc or no BSc you have to goto the academy first join as First term after that when you start studing you can put up your case infront of DCAs Traning in AHQ, there has been only onle case in which the boy was allowed but he had to go through the first 6 months which are hell, In that phase you will have to go through Grading , every First term Fl Cadet has to fly , if you can do a solo in your grading than think about taking your case to AHQ DSAC Tran, not before that , just a small example we were 82 Flt Cadets 19 graduated 11 went on fighters, some left some joined other branches most people who cant go on fighters go for PIA and dont want to stay in PAF that is the only time PAF will allow you to leave. Once you join a branch that is it no more leaving.

so its mean first i apply in any branch or paf

Back
Top Bottom