What's new

how to improve number of push ups

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i currently cant even do one push ups(i mean the most proper one) in which the guy goes all the way into horizontal position :cry:

is there any way to improve the stamina for push ups?

To be able to do pushps you need to increase upper body strength.

This can be done by following a regimen of proper nutrition and weights exercise. Pushups work the chest, triceps and delts, so you will need to do bench presses, tricep bench dips etc to make this area of your body stronger.

I can advise further if you would tell me what your current weight, height, age and physical fitness level is.

ROFL.

Damn dude.

Are you the only betii in your family?

:rofl: :rofl:

Heck's wrong with you?

Stop trying to pull others down.

@W.11

Are you trolling?

Is this a troll thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
To be able to do pushps you need to increase upper body strength.

This can be done by following a regimen of proper nutrition and weights exercise. Pushups work the chest, triceps and delts, so you will need to do bench presses, tricep bench dips etc to make this area of your body stronger.

I can advise further if you would tell me what your current weight, height, age and physical fitness level is.

Heck's wrong with you?

Stop trying to pull others down.

78, 5'9'' and 20

I can even do one handed push ups.

I guess if you can't even do one, you should practice with a wall till you get enough strength.

But this is still hilarious, as my friend's baby sister can even do push ups.

It is normal, most people can't do a push up. Try doing a push up just using upper body, with thighs laying flat. Do as many as you can everyday. Then try to do a normal push with see if you can do 1 or 2 or 3. Then keep doing 1, 2 or 3 and try to increase it every time.

I can even do one handed push ups.

I guess if you can't even do one, you should practice with a wall till you get enough strength.

But this is still hilarious, as my friend's baby sister can even do push ups.

i can do pushups but i cant go all the way down, 0°

Can you do a push up at all? Or just not properly?

i cant go flat 0°

IMiFW.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom