What's new

How to Identify different Citizens of India/ Pakistan

Two guys were fighting on 14 march 1951, in 2010 they're families are still trying to wipe each other of the face of earth...welcome to "pakistani" punjab

two people are fighting, and both of them are trying to win by saying urdu poetry of mir or ghalib, welcome to lucknow..

two people shera and jeera wearing lungis are fighting over a girl, the girl comes and beating the sh1t out of them, says i am fcuking educated you bas.tards.

Two guys fighting and abusing each other. Third guy comes in with Whiskey 10 bottols. They stop fighting ... finishes all bottles .... start abusing again after drinks are over ..... waiting for more bottles .... welcome to NCR

two people are fighting, both are speaking pushto, they are tired of fighting, they then decide to have some niswar to have some strength. after eating niswar they then wonder why are they fighting at all, it was so silly of them. then they both go their own ways:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Last edited:
Two guys are fighting. Third guy comes and says " Oieee ai ki ***** ho rahi ai" Other two starts laughing and call each other pan**** and laugh loudly. Then they all go together to have Nashta at Gawalmandi :D

Welcome to Lahore

two guys are fighting, i come in beat both of them up, then I beat up some on lookers then i go my way

i am a bad mamma jamma around these parts :cool:

Two guys are fighting and exhausted to the point of collapsing, a third guy comes along and says "Allah kay naam per 5 rupiya day do"....than you are definitely in the parking lot of a shopping plaza somewhere in Lahore

nice one.
i actually saw one such fight in Law Faculty of Peshawar university.

lol.. I have seen such hundreds fight during my engineering..even we fought one.. and when I told my frnd that fight on that date is fought for her.. She was shocked initially and simply laughed on 2 gang's stupidity :cheesy::cheesy:

Many guys are fighting in rhyme and throwing all "sher" /prose then you are watching -Mushaira

2 gangs are fighting in rhymic way with all loud voice then you are watching -Qawwali

lol.. I have seen such hundreds fight during my engineering..even we fought one.. and when I told my frnd that fight on that date is fought for her.. She was shocked initially and simply laughed on 2 gang's stupidity :cheesy::cheesy:

i didnt know it happens in india too. looks like we have a lot in common.

when the guy on the back asks for exam answer sheet from the front seat guy and the guy denies the guy on the back slaps the first one after school. the first one takes out gun and shoots second one. the family of second one shoots down everyone in family of first one even 6 month kid. welcome to UP

(it happened in my home town)

when the guy on the back asks for exam answer sheet from the front seat guy and the guy denies the guy on the back slaps the first one after school. the first one takes out gun and shoots second one. the family of second one shoots down everyone in family of first one even 6 month kid. welcome to UP

(it happened in my home town)

That's barbaric!!
I had better image of UP at leat western UP

That's barbaric!!
I had better image of UP at leat western UP

The 2 school boys with guns who started it were 12 year old. Well that was western UP only. Heard of Etah Mainpuri and Etawah area before kanpur and after aligarh

Back
Top Bottom