What's new

How to Govern

Mohammad Ali Akanda

New Recruit

Reaction score
In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwords - to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

In the beginnings of the structure of society, they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwords - to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature, right lies in force.

Atlami koren??? vagen eikan thaika....

Natural law or the law of nature is a theory that posits the existence of a law whose content is set by nature and that therefore has validity everywhere. The phrase natural law is opposed to the man-made law of a given political community, society, or nation-state, and thus can function as a standard by which to criticize that law.

while you are yourself searching for the scandal, u blame the djuice gen, man thats just one sided.:P
anyway I dun understand why girls allow video recordings when they know there's a huge chance of something going really wrong.

Last edited:
I think the YouTube folks havent seen this or been notified about it. Its actually XXX :D. They dont even allow showing of private parts and much less xxx.

Who did it ?

1) Bragged to his friends, and they did it

2) Ho got dumed by her, and he is getting back at ther

3) Someone somehow stumbled upon or got their hands on it

Anyway she is screwed.

It sounds like you would be a fan of Thomas Hobbes (english philosopher)

He wrote in the 17th century. "During the time men live without a common Power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called Warre" and in that state of nature and absence of positive law, life can only be but "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short"

Natural law or the law of nature is a theory that posits the existence of a law whose content is set by nature and that therefore has validity everywhere. The phrase natural law is opposed to the man-made law of a given political community, society, or nation-state, and thus can function as a standard by which to criticize that law.

What the hell he was talking about????:undecided:

Mr. Akanda,

Peace be upon you. After reading two of your posts and pondering on the thread title, I think I 've got the zest of your objective. Question to you though, how would you
convince non-prophetic/Anti-Semite/Masonic megalomaniacs that prophecy is natural and
it had indeed been fully matured from Adams (Alihis Wa Salam) to Mohammed (PUBH)? What ingredients do you have that supercede agnostic or ethicist's logic, which defy prophecy's existence and claim everything is man made?

^There is another thread running on this, and people are bringing up genitals and all that for this funny stereotype! :D

Shows, Bengalis didn't lost their sense of humour! ;-)

what-india-thinks-of-the-world-2.png

Can Bangladeshis make something like that? I liked this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/72111-world-according-india.html
WOW ! Genious Skies BRO. I guess Indian realized the full potential :hitwall: of having a sub-content sized country. :cheesy:

^I must say there is no dearth of 'rock aar cha er dokaan er pandit' in Bangladesh as well!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom