What's new

How to fight Corona virus INDIAN style

How many Calories are burned by doing yoga? Does BPM increase? coz thats all what matters when someone's working out.

Being a form of prayer or part of your religion doesn't make it an alternative for exercise.

As far as the spiritual aspect is concerned, people say the same about offering salat, going to church, synagogue or praying infront of Buddha's statue.
When doing yoga you don't think of God ,but about health and I don't know how it is a religious thing.

Ask your goddess lakshmi, she enjoyed all kind of animal (0cKs after all thats how your gods were born.
Why do you sensitive people indulge bin such things when you can't take what others can say in return and trust me it's easy to manipulate you guys to behave in a certain way with your beliefs.

There is a spiritual aspect to it as well...it opens up chakras...it makes you calm, focussed , balanced and improves self control...you are a Muslim and your love for your religion has blinded you ...you are not going to be convinced ...leave it
So why does it annoy you if there are alternative ways of stretching muscles and tendons, without needing to delve into "chakra"? You're having a go at Muslims who decline yoga specifically, linking it to some perceived religious zealotry, when in reality, anyone (Muslim, non-Muslim, even Hindu) can derive all the benefits of yoga in a quarter of the time and without the chakra, by following standard gymnastic stretching routines. Yoga is nonsense, like the guy said - a fake workout. Good for the older generation though I suppose.

Ask your goddess lakshmi, she enjoyed all kind of animal (0cKs after all thats how your gods were born.

Goddess of wealth...you just abused her...just keep a lookout on your financial well being...if it goes south...remember this post of yours...you may not believe in her....but if your wallet suddenly becomes empty and you are in financial distress...again remember this post of yours....its one thing to not believe in other religion but to abuse others belief is bad.

If a seemingly educated person make such derogatorily remarks about other religion, it must be driven by not just bigotry but by a form of inferiority complex.

Lol, let entire India practice being a dog and breathe like one. Animals are anyway sacred to you so add one more to your list.

Goddess of wealth...you just abused her...just keep a lookout on your financial well being...if it goes south...remember this post of yours...you may not believe in her....but if your wallet suddenly becomes empty and you are in financial distress...again remember this post of yours....its one thing to not believe in other religion but to abuse others belief is bad.

I believe in one god "Allah" and he is the creator of everything.

where are the bleeding moderators? I get warning for #FakeNewj and calling mian nawaj a swine! close the bleeding thread.

Fortunately this is now action-ed. We should see tens of thousands of isolation wards soon

Thank you moderator for taking prompt action on reporting.:pakistan:

I believe in one god "Allah" and he is the creator of everything.
Did you forget? The same god decreed through his Messenger:
"And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge"

Or are you the type of muslim who is above all that Islam teaches? Memorising the holy words, foregoing the meaning.

Typical zealot.

Did you forget? The same god decreed through his Messenger:
"And insult not those whom they (disbelievers) worship besides Allah, lest they insult Allah wrongfully without knowledge"

Or are you the type of muslim who is above all that Islam teaches? Memorising the holy words, foregoing the meaning.

Typical zealot.

It shows his weakness...nothing else...i believe in allah as much as i believe in shiva and shakthi...i would go one step ahead and say i have "experienced" things just by looking at the prophets video on youtube....the prophet is the real deal...so is allah....thats why i dont have the heart to pay back such posts in the same coin...if i did...even shiva and shakthi wont excuse me...thats what i believe as a sanatana dharmi.

Back
Top Bottom