What's new

How to fight Corona virus INDIAN style

I already seen the video, I made a general comment that its not ideal to be poking for fun!

Yoga has accepted by the world and UN already declared a yoga day.

I don't think that all are fool and without benefits for health, all countries were accepted it.

Only narrow minded people will link yoga to any religious... It is for all and good for health

Remedy/cure/vaccine for Covid19 will come from West, China or India.

The rest of the world for which namaz is the only known cure should learn to be humble and stop blabbering.
They haven't come up with a cure for the last 10 Flu epidemics/pandemics so Namaz must be the best cure.

They haven't come up with a cure for the last 10 Flu epidemics/pandemics so Namaz must be the best cure.
You can use that cure to your family or close relative if and when they catch the virus ,which I don't wish they catch as I know the end result if they have to take your advice

You can use that cure to your family or close relative if and when they catch the virus ,which I don't wish they catch as I know the end result if they have to take your advice
That's what we have always done, survived numerous flu, going to hospital is a waste of time as most people die there.

Remedy/cure/vaccine for Covid19 will come from West, China or India.
LoL at delusions. Please enlighten us about India's contributions in the field of science and technology.
The rest of the world for which namaz is the only known cure should learn to be humble and stop blabbering.
chug gau mutar ---bye bye corona
Don't make fun of yoga...scientists and doctors across the world accept the benefits of yoga and meditation....many Muslims also do yoga
There are far better and practical exercises which build muscle and cardio. I suggest we focus on them instead of wasting our time on yoga and thinking(wishfully) that we "worked out". Seriously, which department of human fitness does yoga target? flexibility is the only thing which comes to mind and there are alternatives for that as well.

LoL at delusions. Please enlighten us about India's contributions in the field of science and technology.

There are far better and practical exercises which build muscle and cardio. I suggest we focus on them instead of wasting our time on yoga and thinking(wishfully) that we "worked out". Seriously, which department of human fitness does yoga target? flexibility is the only thing which comes to mind and there are alternatives for that as well.

There is a spiritual aspect to it as well...it opens up chakras...it makes you calm, focussed , balanced and improves self control...you are a Muslim and your love for your religion has blinded you ...you are not going to be convinced ...leave it

There is a spiritual aspect to it as well...it opens up chakras...it makes you calm, focussed , balanced and improves self control
How many Calories are burned by doing yoga? Does BPM increase? coz thats all what matters when someone's working out.

Being a form of prayer or part of your religion doesn't make it an alternative for exercise.

As far as the spiritual aspect is concerned, people say the same about offering salat, going to church, synagogue or praying infront of Buddha's statue.

Back
Top Bottom