What's new

How to DELETE Israel

There are worse actors even if there is no longer a country called Israel. As Muslims, our biggest enemy is called 'Jahiliyat' and always will be.

Maybe there are some good Israeli's we will leave for Recycling after all they are the nation of Moses Pbuh.
Moses our prophet, cursed them for abandoning him. Moses PBUH himself is a part of our Quran and Quran also curses Jews for grabbing others' lands and also for killing prophets.

Moses our prophet, cursed them for abandoning him. Moses PBUH himself is a part of our Quran and Quran also curses Jews for grabbing others' lands and also for killing prophets.

Yes but among them are good people, just like Christians and Jews.

Yes but among them are good people, just like Christians and Jews.
You are talking contrary to Quran. Quran clearly mentions avoid friendship and trade with Christians and Jews (The word of and points to alliance).
Quran in an other verse separates Jews from Christians and points that there are good people among Christians. Also in an other separate verse mentions that Jews are the real enemies of believers.

Hahaha... You lost me at ambitions of expanding... With what? 500mil clones like the star wars clone wars.. Israel can't do anything else but defend itself from here on out.. It is just an outpost in the absolute truth.... just one country in the region can overrun them they don't have stragetic dept or manpower... They don't have conventional edge just airforce and that can be negated easy which leaves them open..... They will be stirring down a certain 100% and unavoidable defeat in these circumstances and it can only go one way

Last edited:
You are talking contrary to Quran. Quran clearly mentions avoid friendship and trade with Christians and Jews (The word of and points to alliance).
Quran in an other verse separates Jews from Christians and points that there are good people among Christians. Also in an other separate verse mentions that Jews are the real enemies of believers.

Not Actually...
[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

There are among the Jews and Christians who are still on their faith, Not every Jew is a bad person and wants ill against Muslim nor all Christian is bad, Within the life of Prophet himself, there are many incidents of Jews and Christians who earn his favor, Waraka cousin of Umme Khatija RA who was a Christian first Validates the Revelation of Prophet and declare it to be from the same source as Jesus Pbuh got his. There was a Jew of Madina who died in the Battle of Uhud, fighting along side with Muslims.
israel and other sons of ibraham are not our problem

Who is our?

Not Actually...
[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

There are among the Jews and Christians who are still on their faith, Not every Jew is a bad person and wants ill against Muslim nor all Christian is bad, Within the life of Prophet himself, there are many incidents of Jews and Christians who earn his favor, Waraka cousin of Umme Khatija RA who was a Christian first Validates the Revelation of Prophet and declare it to be from the same source as Jesus Pbuh got his. There was a Jew of Madina who died in the Battle of Uhud, fighting along side with Muslims.

Who is our?
Obviously the ones that turn to Islam are the actual Tawwabin and no one is allowed to refuse them. In Kheybar war a Jew opened the way for Muslim conquest but we cannot call him a Jew anymore but a martyr of Islam who left his previous religion and turned to truth. You are right in that case, i was merely talking about the ones who remain on their faith and insist on it.
The Christians who dislike Jews are truly good people. I have talked to them and i assure you of that.

Obviously the ones that turn to Islam are the actual Tawwabin and no one is allowed to refuse them. In Kheybar war a Jew opened the way for Muslim conquest but we cannot call him a Jew anymore but a martyr of Islam who left his previous religion and turned to truth. You are right in that case, i was merely talking about the ones who remain on their faith and insist on it.
The Christians who dislike Jews are truly good people. I have talked to them and i assure you of that.

Islam means Submit, If a Jew submits to his God, God of Moses Pbuh then he is still not the way of the track, and Allah has said those who believe they will receive his reward, now you and I can only speculate but that decision was/is/will remain with him (Allah) to grant Jannat to whom he wishes and deny to whom he wishes, Not even Anbiya can argue with Allah let alone us. We in our understanding of Allah's words have to be cautious because whoever they (Christians & Jews) are, they still are the nation of Moses & Esa A.S to both and hold parts of Allah's words with them. For me, Of course, there are good and bad among masses just like among us (Muslims) are Terrorists/Hypocrists/Khawarij etc We just have to be cautious of those who fight us/hate us/and disbelieve in Allah, but are nice and sweet tongue on our face.

Back
Top Bottom