What's new

How to crash an Aircraft ?

here is one funny but effective advice.
use pigeons to crash a plane.when a plane is flying low or taking off,make all pigeons to fly towards the plane.now when pigeon will come near to engine....u know what will happen.
but it involves constant training of pigeons and secondly no one can arrest u for crashing an aircraft.

Unfortunately the birds are bit more smart , they tend to fly away when they hear a big plane coming near them - lol using animals to do the bidding for humans is very diabolical and unhumane

Which will be the best part of Aircraft to hit so that the enemy's Aircraft will go down?
Easiest way when enemy planes comes near just open canopy run on wing with full force and jump on enemy plane and make him out of balance...isn't it easy way?

Easiest way when enemy planes comes near just open canopy run on wing with full force and jump on enemy plane and make him out of balance...isn't it easy way?

Let me continue

and like sunny deol or salman khan hit on its canopy , break the glass and pull the enemy out of it and start hand to hand fight while droping down at the high speed and when u were near to ground u'll stuck on a tree and will be safe (only bleed from a side of ur lips) and the enemy will drop on a pointed tree and will die.

In this way u will distroy two fighters and kill the enemy too and no one will blame you
as the enemy died due to pointed tree.
Yeee cheeezz........:D

The easiest way to shot a plane is to give opposition plane to Indian airforce pilot and ask him to fly u just need to sit calmly have a glass of juice in ur hand watch a movie after sometime u will hear a noise duzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dun worry its another crash after few hours visit the place where plane crashed u will see this but dun be surprised

a837c13bdbbbfdf0f7bb94cea545fe8f.jpg

Guess wat they all are eagerly w8ing for another carsh to build another home for them ..Courtesy to pilots they are realy helping the poors

Last edited:
Guys don't make it another burning thread by including India and Pakistan.......Use the world "enemy" hehehehe

lol by reading the title of thread my first gut feeling was that this thread is about how to crash once own aircraft haha if it would have been so then my recomendations to u will b better to ask this from Indian air force :rofl: they are best at it

The Title of the thread should be " How to Shoot an Aircraft"

A single bullet on the fuel tank and the rest is BOOM:smokin:

Best way to crash an Aircraft is, make the Pakistani Pilot Fly it and Give a message that IAF is approaching, He is sure to Eject the Aircraft, hence the best way to crash it.:lol:

lol
At least the Pakistani pilots would be in air, indian pilots would be pushing their Tejas on foot power , .... fly damit fly ... ... push every one PUSH the tajas ... if we push hard enough may be , the fuel system would start to function ... :chilli: curse those schientish , they put a marvati engine in Teja I told them it won't work ...

damit ... its too tiring , can we get , the horses to pull it .. lets pull it ... all together
now ... 1 , 2 , 3 .... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL

Best way to crash an Aircraft is, make the Pakistani Pilot Fly it and Give a message that IAF is approaching, He is sure to Eject the Aircraft, hence the best way to crash it.:lol:

let me tell u full story.
Pakistani pilot is flying an aircraft in Indian airspace and just have destroyed half of a airbase.no more bombs are left and even no missile,suddenly a few IAF aircrafts are approaching.pilot is running out of fuel,he thinks its better to crash the plane on the remaining hangers b/c if he fly back the plane will crash in the middle.
so he ejects and hit the plane to maximum damage cuz he knows not a single indian nut could arrest him.:lol:

lol
At least the Pakistani pilots would be in air, indian pilots would be pushing their Tejas on foot power , .... fly damit fly ... ... push every one PUSH the tajas ... if we push hard enough may be , the fuel system would start to function ... :chilli: curse those schientish , they put a marvati engine in Teja I told them it won't work ...

damit ... its too tiring , can we get , the horses to pull it .. lets pull it ... all together

i thnk rather than tejas they should make an indeginous airforce tri wheeler bike lol and forget about them they will never fly rather their cockpit will later be used by little kids to play aeroplane games....

lol

I cannot stop laughing:lol::lol:

How if we hit the low flying enemy jet with a sniper :sniper:

For that u need to contact punjabi movie director ..only he can make it happened

OH ! seriously you solved my problem lol ,bring on mki it wont escape.....:lol:
& how about balloons i know a guy in this forum who really love the balloons but he didn't mentioned them here ;well i think huge number of balloons can confuse a pilot and if the pilot is in mig21 cockpit (all that a jet requires is a confused pilot) the mig21 know what it has to do next.:woot::tdown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom