What's new

How to counter transgender harassment for money

So much sympathy for the mother of terrorists. So little tolerance for victims of systemic marginalisation. I am very sorry they inconvenience you so much. Perhaps you might grow to love them if they wear burqa and wage jihad on the US.

Correct.
Transvestites are victims. No boy would ever want to be abducted and castrated and raised to be beggars etc. The guilt lies with the mafia who does such horrible acts!

My personal experience with such people

I had a very same negative thinking about these people when I 1st moved to Pakistan. In saddar rawalpindi my friend and I were having soup and he invited one of these transgenders or whatever they were to have some soup with us.
I was not happy. So my friend said ask whatever is on your mind. I asked this creation of Allah difficult questions.

They told me he is not married as who would he share his shame with? A man or a woman? No one will employ them. Their families reject them and even getting accommodation is next to impossible.

I was truly humbled and ashamed at myself. I changed my perspective and leant a very valuable lesson. DONT JUDGE AS ALLAH MAY GIVE YOU A CHILD LIKE THIS. be patient and grateful. Help whoever asks with whatever little you have if not just smile and be kind. They are just people. Don't judge

Last edited:
So much sympathy for the mother of terrorists. So little tolerance for victims of systemic marginalisation. I am very sorry they inconvenience you so much. Perhaps you might grow to love them if they wear burqa and wage jihad on the US.

Why focus on their choice of clothing?

The life expectancy of transgenders in South Asia far exceed their counterparts in America. Honor killing of such persons is a daily occurrence as well.

Some nerves to play your toolkit on the topic.

My goray friends can't believe there open trans in Pakistan, being such a conservative society. I told them there are thousands of them roaming the streets of Pakistan and some have even organized as political force.
It comes down to demographics of your social circus or circle and less down to education. The third gender is not a taboo topic in most parts of Asia.

While the west cannot figure out solution to bodily functions of the third kind, there exist inheritance laws and codes and traditions in the east for the third gender.

Stop your haye haye self loathing

Wow. From one beghairti (begging) to another beghairti. Can't these scum work and earn like normal people?
For a change, why dont you try to find a job opportunity for one transgender, in your social circle there might be some blue collar jobs. How would the other labour treat the odd one out?

You mentioned 30K to setup a fries stall. that comes to less than 100 rs per day. save this money as a sadqa and after one year give it to someone. Make a positive difference rather than curse at the individual. The society's treatment (like the way you are doing right now) is what needs to be cursed.

They hardly have any ID card, they have problems in filling the fatherhood column :(. Families desert them because their presence might become an obstacle for their siblings marriages! Society truly forces them to go towards sin.

Who would employ them...do u even know Pakistan? Sorry bro but really you don't know

Why can't all the people who give them beek hire them? If they have a cleaning lady, why can't any of them hire a transgender as a cleaner?

Someone has an assistant at a shop or a mazdoor at a building site or a pot washer in a kitchen - but can't hire a transgender? No transgender ever got taught to cut hair? No trangender darzi or make up artist?

All of Pakistan is full of Wali Allah giving them 10-20rs fisabilillah at traffic lights but not go to a trangender barber?

The sheer number of so called transgender in Pakistan makes me suspect its just mostly homosexual men dressing as women.

Why can't all the people who give them beek hire them? If they have a cleaning lady, why can't any of them hire a transgender as a cleaner?

The sheer number of so called transgender in Pakistan makes me suspect its just mostly homosexual men dressing as women.
Actually bro from my conversation I learnt some are truly born with male and female organs and this is the will of Allah. Then there is some who are actually cross dressers and feel they are in a man's body and finally a lot are just men who dress like women to make money. Pakistani people are very generous and these people go home with 3 to 5000 rupees a day. Most people who work don't go home with this type of money. I know this because many go to shops to exchange their change for bigger notes

Why do they have to tell anyone what they are? Most of them look like men, sound like man, have bodies like a man so why can't they dress and behave like a man? Seriously no one checks genitals when hiring for a job (except armed forces tbf :fie:)
yeah that is the case

Best is to prevent abductions and castration of young boys who become these transvestite. They have a sad existence. I think most are forced into such situations.
My goray friends can't believe there open trans in Pakistan, being such a conservative society. I told them there are thousands of them roaming the streets of Pakistan and some have even organized as political force.
why not you told them a khusra is leading 2nd largest political party in paksitan named PPPP :P

Why do they have to tell anyone what they are? Most of them look like men, sound like man, have bodies like a man so why can't they dress and behave like a man? Seriously no one checks genitals when hiring for a job (except armed forces tbf :fie:)

yeah that is the case
I think you are young and doing understand

Phir ap mujhe samjha dein, uncle
its cultural issue and being resolved slowly . but cultural issues take decades and sometime centuries to be resolved . one day in future trans genders will consider normal humans and they will have jobs bussinesses and they will live with their families will take shear from family properties after their father death and live honorable lives . till then things will keep changing slowly . you as mujahid e azam told us how much share they should have from wirasat after thier father die ?

now look here now

It was in 2011 when for the first time the Supreme Court ordered authorities to issue identity cards to transgender persons

first trans gender passport in pakistan was issued on 14 jan 2017

just 3 years ago first time paksitani gov recognized them as human under Transgender Person (Protection of Rights) Act 2018.

in 2018Supreme Court rules that third gender should receive free national identity cards

in 2019 paksitan first time issued health ID cards to trans gender community

2020 pakistani gov opened door for trans genders for gov jobs

2021 KPK/ SINDH govs allowed 2% qouta of jobs for trans genders

just two days ago pakistan got first trans gender doctor .

so it will take long time to fix this social issue . what you expect from thousands of people whom just considered human by own gov 3 years ago ?

Last edited:
Every now and then at almost every traffic signal there are transgender aka "khwaja sara" harassing people for money. They go as far as touching people's (exclusively men's) arms and face and when you refuse to give them they hurl abuses and make a tamasha out of you in front of public. Why no one raises a voice against this behavior? No law enforcement takes any action.
Harrasment law to be ammended for protection of all genders from all genders across the board.

Back
Top Bottom