What's new

How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ?

There is no insult intended in that, is there? It simply states that the security of state is supreme, every single life needs to be valued, everyone has the freedom to move and stay.

I've never suggested that you cross the threshold between liberal and libertine, whatever are your beliefs, you own them, and you have the right to own them, just don't try to measure anyone else with your scale of morality... You think that it's easily done? I don't think so!

I am sorry I disagree with you.

I am not teaching you or anybody here any kind of morality. I am just requesting you to be a gentleman that you are - and nothing more. A gentleman is a gentleman, whatever his beliefs are.

Thank you.

Good night everybody. :wave:

Hope this thread is alive tomorrow...

I am sorry I disagree with you.

I am not teaching you or anybody here any kind of morality. I am just requesting you to be a gentleman that you are - and nothing more. A gentleman is a gentleman, whatever his beliefs are.

Thank you.
I'm sorry... you're right....you do sound like a chick though.... kidding :P .... good night dude! :D

We have no leverage over them , Pakistan unfortunately has run out of friends this time.

NO. LOOK AGAIN

OPTION 5. WE WILL ACT TOGETHER WITH PAKISTAN , PAKISTAN SUPPORT US DIPLOMATICALLY WHEN WE BOMB THE F... OUT OF NORTHERN IRAQ TERRORISTS AND WE WILL SUPPORT YOU ( WE ALREADY DO BUT IN A CLOSER MANNER) .

how does it sound.

Raz if you look at the tenets of Deobandi they are heavily influenced by Wahhabi school of thought.

Deobandi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beliefs

Deobandi beliefs, like those of other Muslims, are based on the Quran and Sunnah. They follow any one of the four; Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shafi, Imam Malik, and Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal,but they primarily follow Hanafi school of fiqh.[13] and follow the Ash'ari and Maturidi schools of Aqidah.[14] In Sufism they follow Chishti, Naqshbandi, Suhrawardi and Qadri Sufi orders.[15][16][17]
The Deobandi movement is known for its harsh stance against many practices common in the Indian subcontinent such as building over tombs, celebrating Milad al-Nabi, and calling on the prophets and saints for assistance. The founders of the Deobandi movement were influenced by the Wahhabi movement.[18]

Global encyclopedia of Islamic Mystics and Mysticism, page 62

You want another source yaar? I got you right now.

Deobandi Islam

Although the majority of the Islamic population (Sunni) in Afghanistan and Pakistan, belong to the Hanafi sect, the theologians who have pushed Pakistan towards Islamic Radicalism for decades, as well as the ones who were the founders of the Taliban, espoused Wahabi rhetoric and ideals. This sect took its inspiration from Saudi Hanbali theologians who immigrated there in the 18th century, to help their Indian Muslim brothers with Hanbali theological inspiration against the British colonialists. Propelled by oil-generated wealth, the Wahhabi worldview increasingly co-opted the Deobandi movement in South Asia.

Hanafi was the dominant group of Muslims in South Asia. The leaders of Hanafi sect were known as Pirs or Saints and were Sufis believing in spirituality and such.

Deobandi is a part of the Hanbali sect which is prevalent in the Arabian Peninsula which is basically Salafi/ Wahhabi.

Sorry for getting off topic.

The question is why weren't Deobandis so militant if they have been here since the 18th century and why are they so militant now. The answer to that is simple, today they have both oil money and the weapons to back them up so they have made their demands more well known.

That being said my grandmother is Wahabbi although my forefathers were Sufi Pirs so I am in no way trying to say all Wahabbis/ Salafis are militant. The majority of militants however find their reasoning to justify their crimes in Wahhabi/Salafi/Deobandi texts and we must confront these teachings if we want to know why Pakistan has so much widespread chaos today.

Hey @KingMamba93

The topic of this thread is How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ? and not the types of religious beliefs. Take your fatwas somewhere else and shove'em.

we both bomb the f... out of those terrorists who is being used as a tool by powers to harm our national integrity. , ffs look at every muslim country , minor or major they have atleast 1 terror problem and most support these terrorists for harm the other.

is the geography of where these terrorists live very hard , mountainous?

Hey @KingMamba93

The topic of this thread is How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ? and not the types of religious beliefs. Take your fatwas somewhere else and shove'em.

I apologized for going off topic. I was not trying to promote any religious matter. That being said these teaches are a part of the Gulf threat to Pakistan.

Ticker mate, first of all: that long worded lecture to me and then this :woot:

You're deffinitely a chick, only chicks have the ability to confuse the **** out of me :blink:

ha ha ha ...... c 'mon man - now you are hurting my ego as a male chauvinist

Ticker mate, first of all: That long sermon for my benefit, and then this? :woot:

You're deffinitely a chick, only chicks have the ability to confuse the **** out of me :blink:

First he was promoting peace and not being disrespectful then he blind sided me. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom