What's new

How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ?

ha ha ha ...... c 'mon man - now you are hurting my ego as a male chauvinist
You pass the test! Welcome to the verified club dude! :mod:

First he was promoting peace and not being disrespectful then he blind sided me. :blink:

Yeah, I was like... What... Ain... What's going on.... Hmmm... Puff... I'm confused...... :blink:

The above only happens, when I'm asked about a serious opinion and a review about a girls dress!

why is UAE and qatar supporting them for?

Basically they are scared of change as it change would in no way benefit them. They are rich and want to remain that way if it means sabotaging the future of 180 million people then they are willing to do it. They know the potential of Pakistan's ports more than the Pakistani people do and it is a damn shame.

Well Al-Balouchi is a very big minority in the eastern Gulf states most notably Qatar and UAE where they even serve as Army Generals and Ministers and ambassadors and celebrities you name it.

Keep that in mind as well.

I didn't know that... That is some deep ****... It will take a lot of planning, and dirty grey matter will need to be activated 'OVERTIME' :coffee:

Well Al-Balouchi is a very big minority in the eastern Gulf states most notably Qatar and UAE where they even serve as Army Generals and Ministers and ambassadors and celebrities you name it.

Keep that in mind as well.

yes but why do they stick up for a minority? also how big is the minority there.

If it was arabs or something i would understand but first time ive seen a country stick up for a minority has nothing to do with them really against a friendly country .

yes but why do they stick up for a minority? also how big is the minority there.

If it was arabs or something i would understand but first time ive seen a country stick up for a minority has nothing to do with them really against a friendly country .

Well to be honest they form the bulk of the Hyper-Educated population there. You can say the Baluchis to these countries are what Jews are to the US (Not saying they are the same), and this has historical reasons as well.

While the original Arabs in Eastern Arabia primarily worked as pearl divers and fishermen, it was Balouchi Tycoons from the then more richer Omani Sultanate province of Balouchistan (Oman was the primary power in Arabia and to a lesser extent Yemen before the existence of the third Saudi state (Common day Saudi Arabia) were the ones who used to buy their stuff and resell them and export them to European nations and India mainly and a lot of them stayed there and the ones there are the continuous generation from that time.

While in the smaller Gulf States a normal citizen never bothers to go for a full education since they receive extremely high salaries simply for being born there the balouchis continue their education to get Masters and PhDs.

Well to be honest they form the bulk of the Hyper-Educated population there. You can say the Baluchis to these countries are what Jews are to the US (Not saying they are the same), and this has historical reasons as well.

While the original Arabs in Eastern Arabia primarily worked as pearl divers and fishermen, it was Balouchi Tycoons from the then more richer Omani Sultanate province of Balouchistan (Oman was the primary power in Arabia and to a lesser extent Yemen before the existence of the third Saudi state (Common day Saudi Arabia) were the ones who used to buy their stuff and resell them and export them to European nations and India mainly and a lot of them stayed there and the ones there are the continuous generation from that time.

While in the smaller Gulf States a normal citizen never bothers to go for a full education since they receive extremely high salaries simply for being born there the balouchis continue their education to get Masters and PhDs.

Mosmania dude, are you a professional strategist / official historian or something? Your grasp of history and geographical awareness is impeccable!

I'll contact you later (in couple of months) for a very interesting project, provided you've the time for it.

Mosmania dude, are you a professional strategist / official historian or something? You're history is impeccable!

I'll contact you later (in couple of months) for a very interesting project, provided you've the time for it.

Hahaha thanks dude.

I just like to read... A bit too much sometimes for my own good...

Hahaha thanks dude.

I just like to read... A bit too much sometimes for my own good...

Nah man, keep on reading and discussing. You're probably the only Arab (and one highly educated and pretty decent Kuwaiti I know) who have been instrumental in changing my 'generalized' perceptions of Kuwait and Saudia. I mean not all of it, but I see things changing for the better in Saudia, and mostly it was thanks to you!

Rest of the Gulf, I'm still pissed with :hang2:

@Mosamania, I am impressed, you are damn good at history mate..

Yeah, he definitely is.... Not just that, he is pretty patient and decent in articulating his replies!

Back
Top Bottom