What's new

How to counter Gulf threat to Pakistan's integrity ?

This Has nothing To Do with P.R.C, USA , Israel or India. Do it Your own Selves. Make New Provinces. Start From Balochistan End it In Kashmir. Slowly and Steady, Make Your Nation Clean of corruption. Provinces Big or Small Does not Matter, What Matters is People Should Have Same Ideals Same View points Same Goals, They can choose their Own Ways of Getting there. Now a days We are so much occupied with how to save Pakistan's Integrity and stuff, its a Shame, 15 Years Back we were Thinking of Uniting Afghanistan And Central Asia with Pakistan.

Very interesting stuff. But why would UAE do that? What interest do they have to destabilize Pakistan? So I am suspicious.
Regarding Qatar, a few information needs to be known. Hamad al-Thani is a lunatic fat man who has deep psychological issues. His wife(her name banana!) convinced him of overthrowing his own father and take the rule for him self. If a man betrays his own father he can't be trusted. Since SA sided with the father initially, he declared a secret jihad on SA from that day on. In fact there was a recent tape leaked by Libyan rebels where his foreign affairs minister(and brother in-law) was scheming with Qaddafi to BREAK UP Saudi Arabia and over throw the ruling family(He asked the Brits for help but they essentially told him to **** off). You can see it on youtube. He is paranoid with inferiority complex. As for Bahrain, I simply can't imagine them doing anything like that. They are too weak and fragile to play this game. Its simply inconceivable. UAE maybe but why?
Saudi Arabia doesn't have that much control over most of them, except for Bahrain. I listed the reason for Qatar, and UAE likes to think of it self as on equal terms with us, so they always try to overcompensate. Kuwait is weary about us, since we have a huge influence over their Sunni population. Oman nobody knows what the **** is going on with them, we basically have to drag them to GCC meetings.
The only reasonable way to solve this problem is we annex these insignificant "countries", that is if the U.S stays out of it and minds her own business.

it is simple you fund terrorists we shall too make some hits in their so called countries some assassinations here and some explosives there and they will be on their knees begging for mercy
i am sure of 1 thing they are not alone in this some power is moving them and i think it is clear who they are

Well to be honest they form the bulk of the Hyper-Educated population there. You can say the Baluchis to these countries are what Jews are to the US (Not saying they are the same), and this has historical reasons as well.
What?! Source?

There is an easy explanation here.

We all know Arab states are British/American creatures, so the way to view their actions is in that context.

One of the points about alleged Arab friendliness to Pakistan is the past and old gestures.

Well REMEMBER - Pakistan used to have good relations with the west because Pakistan fought the wests war in Afghanistan, hence the gulf helped Pakistan.

Now, west is against is, therefore gulf states will fall in line, remember they are creatures, useful to function as the CIA mi6 Islamic patsies, hosted and paid for by Saudi.

The Arab gulf states have been a conduit for American actions, so kindness or bad actions, always puppets!!
Firstly, Saudi Arabia is older than the U.S, it was created in 1744 before the British knew the ME existed. In fact, you can argue more successfully that Pakistan was created by U.K.

Can any Arab member please take some time and post a detailed analysis of the inter-GCC rivalries ? I think it will help us more to understand the problem better ...

Hi
I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
I think this is Iranian hatred towards Arab. it seems that this thread was created by Iran. We Pakistani already have many enemies don't make more. If any one of you belongs to Karachi, would realize that Iran is one of the party that disturbing the city by exporting extremest not only on account of Shiia and Sunni conflict but also Baloch Terrorist.
Many friends of mine were abducted from main city by Irani Baloch, and surprisingly those Baloch could not speak Urdu.
This is confirm that Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is involved in killing of Shias but how about sunnis killed by Shia terrorists. in My town North Nazimabd and North Karachi from last two years, I have seen hundred of sunni were targeted on shia sunni conflict.
so, excuse me, this is not Arab on west side of the Gulf but this is Iran on East side of Gulf which is the greater threat to Pakistan.
Iran inform the world that Pakistan transferred nuclear technology to Iran, not UAE or Qatar. It was Iran who warned Pakistan after their army deputy chief was killed.

Hi
I am new to this forum

khosh amdeed

I think this is Iranian hatred towards Arab. it seems that this thread was created by Iran.

thread was started by a Pakistani

We Pakistani already have many enemies don't make more. If any one of you belongs to Karachi, would realize that Iran is one of the party that disturbing the city by exporting extremest not only on account of Shiia and Sunni conflict but also Baloch Terrorist.

it's true that during Karachis 1990s days (bloody days!) Iran and Saudi were using Karachi and other areas of Pakistan as a staging ground for their stupid, miguided, God-forsaken proxy wars

it's also true that even today, Iran does have footprint of sorts in pockets of our country. I hail from Parachinar, so I think i'd know the most about this. Even we saw pictures and flags of Khomeini and Hezbollah during the 2006 war between Hezbollah/Lebanon and the state of israel

It's ridiculous to assume IRAN is supporting Baloch rebels when they themselves also have to face sectarian/ethnic seperatism by certain misguided Baloch movements like Jundollah. So why would they support such groups? It was actually Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq that was supporting Baloch seperatist groups in Iran/Pakistan --confirmed fact.

Many friends of mine were abducted from main city by Irani Baloch, and surprisingly those Baloch could not speak Urdu.
This is confirm that Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is involved in killing of Shias but how about sunnis killed by Shia terrorists.

both are equally wrong....did anyone here suggest otherwise???

these so-called lashkars are foreign sponsored groups, their money and agenda is external. And this is one of the greatest threats to Pakistani social fabric and unity. Our stupid leaders are not serious enough about this threat, despite constant warnings from certain intelligence agencies

in My town North Nazimabd and North Karachi from last two years, I have seen hundred of sunni were targeted on shia sunni conflict.
so, excuse me, this is not Arab on west side of the Gulf but this is Iran on East side of Gulf which is the greater threat to Pakistan.
Iran inform the world that Pakistan transferred nuclear technology to Iran, not UAE or Qatar. It was Iran who warned Pakistan after their army deputy chief was killed.

there have been irritants but neither Iran side nor GCC side are enemies.....i question some of their activities in our country, but on the whole onus is on Pak Govt (fed and provincial) to ensure security of the citizens.

best to view this pragmatically rather than emotionally

Dont forget Samanabad in Karachi..
the whole thuggery over the recent movie disaster started from a protest originating in Samanabad.
And that place is complete Iran influenced.

And other pockets all around the country.. Some Saudi, Some Irani.. others ..

Dont forget Samanabad in Karachi..
the whole thuggery over the recent movie disaster started from a protest originating in Samanabad.
And that place is complete Iran influenced.

And other pockets all around the country.. Some Saudi, Some Irani.. others ..

You are precise, not to forget the whole madrassas are influenced by saudi sects, forced and their crippled ideology.

You are precise, not to forget the whole madrassas are influenced by saudi sects, forced and their crippled ideology.

I was talking about this mentality, that shows Arab as Zionist, and Iran as an Ideal state.
if you think Arab(Saudis) force their ideology then you should also mention Shia madrassas, if you ever visited them, they seem like an Irani colony.
I am sorry, I dont want to talk shia sunni, but would like you to be balance.

I was talking about this mentality, that shows Arab as Zionist, and Iran as an Ideal state.
if you think Arab(Saudis) force their ideology then you should also mention Shia madrassas, if you ever visited them, they seem like an Irani colony.
I am sorry, I dont want to talk shia sunni, but would like you to be balance.

Dude, can you please read the post before commenting? - No one is idealizing Iran & there is no Shia Sunni BS included in my post. Its a hard truth that has to be swallowed!

Why is it that Pakistan seems to keep coming under these external attacks? Are all humans born hating Pakistan? Or do deficiences within the Pakistani establishment in maintaining law and order over tis own citizens and not maligning huge swathes of its population have more to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom