What's new

How to be a good boyfriend?

Very simple: 3 word secret to being a good boyfriend
1: Listen
2: Listen
3: Listen

How to be a good boyfriend, keep the girl you want and do bragging to her girl friends about you. Make them all jealous.
1.Listen to what she has to say all the time (even if you don't agree). Hear her out, and then make a point either for or against what she has said. When you don't agree, be polite. Name calling and put downs only make you look like a jerk.
2.Don't go on and on about topics you know bore her. Some talk is OK, but keep it under 30 min. at any one time.
3.If she's not in the mood for intimacy, don't press the issue. This statement can be applied to any number of situations, and it isALWAYS good to respect her.
4.Be honest, respectful, and loyal.
5.Be well groomed and use good manners. This is especially important when you are with her family.
6.Never forget an important date. You can set up email reminders to help you out. The gesture doesn't have to be grand(e.g. - an e-card or verbal mention) as long as you remember.
7.When you go out don't complainabout prices. If you can't afford to go out, plan a date in.
8.Don't brag to your friends about your "prowess". Conversely,don't talk about problems between you to others before you talk to her. Both will hurt her.
9.Accept her for who she is.
10.If you choose to end things, do it in person. By phone is only ok if you are long distance email and text message/facebook/instant messenger are never ok.
Make it success

In other words, WHIPPPPEDDDDDDDDDDD :rofl:

Point conceded. Blind acceptance of your woman's whims will, indeed, ensure that your 'Whipped' or at least have a warped relationship..,,not a nice place to be.
The problem is, and this comes from the experience of being in a relationship for 18 years, that true equality of the sexes is a myth, and this is due to the intrinsic nature of men and women.

By this, I mean that our emotional imbalances are asymmetrical. For example, I find that this sentence (from the book 'Men are from Mars,...) describes women well..'Women are like waves'. Sometimes they just NEED to be miserable. They make your life hell by being down and dragging you down with them and there is no logic to it- you can't reason them out of it, they just have to do it and be over with it until they become irritatingly happy and clingy.

We men, on the other hand, are 'like rubber bands'. We come close to our women for a while, do the nuzzle (figuratively speaking) and then we need our space 'til we regain our independent manhood.

IMHO It is impossible to treat the opposite *** by one's own standards and still have a healthy relationship. Some asymmetrical kowtowing is par for the course in a healthy relationship.

I understand this. But the problem is men are allowing women to be like this by never holding them accountable for their actions. I know deep down that women only use the 'equality' excuse to only get equality when its in their best interests, while they try to get special treatment when equality is not their interests. It's a one way street, and men tend to oblige to it.

Now you might say that they might make your life hell otherwise. But the way I look at it, if they are unable to accept the fact that equality is a two way street, you make their life hell too and only accept their demands if they reciprocate. Eventually they will come to their senses.

I don't think women consciously realize that they are lying when they say they want equality. They only want equality when it suits their interests.

Back
Top Bottom