What's new

How to be a good boyfriend?

How to be a good boyfriend, keep the girl you want and do bragging to her girl friends about you. Make them all jealous.
1.Listen to what she has to say all the time (even if you don't agree). Hear her out, and then make a point either for or against what she has said. When you don't agree, be polite. Name calling and put downs only make you look like a jerk.
2.Don't go on and on about topics you know bore her. Some talk is OK, but keep it under 30 min. at any one time.
3.If she's not in the mood for intimacy, don't press the issue. This statement can be applied to any number of situations, and it isALWAYS good to respect her.
4.Be honest, respectful, and loyal.
5.Be well groomed and use good manners. This is especially important when you are with her family.
6.Never forget an important date. You can set up email reminders to help you out. The gesture doesn't have to be grand(e.g. - an e-card or verbal mention) as long as you remember.
7.When you go out don't complainabout prices. If you can't afford to go out, plan a date in.
8.Don't brag to your friends about your "prowess". Conversely,don't talk about problems between you to others before you talk to her. Both will hurt her.
9.Accept her for who she is.
10.If you choose to end things, do it in person. By phone is only ok if you are long distance email and text message/facebook/instant messenger are never ok.
Make it success

my rules are simple...
1. Be yourself
2. Be unapologetic
3. Be empathetic

If you Lead they will Follow.

To make a woman happy:

tell her you love her,
listen to her,
buy her jewellery,
meet her parents,
laugh at her jokes

To make a man happy:
come naked, bring beer!

Treat her like a queen. It doesn't mean costly presents or something. Just make sure that whenever she is with you, she is the center of your attention.

All a girl likes is that her guy should give her attention and time. Make her feel that she has a special place in your life and not just like any other person for you.

Just treat her like she is all you have or will get in life and you'll be surprised.

Trust me guys there's no better sight than seeing the eyes of the girl you love, light up with joy and happiness.

It's an amazing feeling.

Treat her like a queen. It doesn't mean costly presents or something. Just make sure that whenever she is with you, she is the center of your attention.

All a girl likes is that her guy should give her attention and time. Make her feel that she has a special place in your life and not just like any other person for you.

Just treat her like she is all you have or will get in life and you'll be surprised.

Trust me guys there's no better sight than seeing the eyes of the girl you love, light up with joy and happiness.

It's an amazing feeling.

First, make sure that "SHE IS THE ONE"

and then the steps above. Because heartbreak hurts. :/

trust, compromise, mutual understanding, sacrifice, last but not the least TRUTH...........

ahem ahem, but dont forget to make love time to time :D this is one of the biggest reasons gals leave guys for. U cannot expect others to b as honest as u are...:)

Well, yet another "how to be a good *****-whipped guy" manual, including post #22. I see a lot of these for some reason, especially from posters across the border.

Be a good liar,that will work more than anything.

haha this is also fine if u r looking for short term relationships :p

but a lier should have good memory in case of handling multiple girl frens, (gals are excellent in this) if u goof up with dates ure busted. :coffee:

Well, yet another "how to be a good *****-whipped guy" manual, including post #22. I see a lot of these for some reason, especially from posters across the border.

I see that you strongly believe that 'women should be seen and not heard'.

'Keep'em indoors and whack 'em when they get out of line, eh'?

You equate being good to the woman in your life to 'being whipped'.

That too, from someone living in Canada.

In case you haven't noticed, it's 2010.
Do you not have a calendar in your cave?

Sorry i am single and don't believe in relationships out of wed-lock .

what do you think what is teh best way to have strong relationship with your partner(wife or gf, depending on the person)? I said strong relationship, because pleasing woman is different from having a happy life.

Back
Top Bottom