What's new

How to abolish Caste system in India?

How to abolish caste system ?

• Give reservations only to child of inter-caste marriages

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Leave the religion which promotes such discrimination and mysticism and go for Abrahamic faith of one's choice. Simple as that

Upper castes can stay with Hinduism if they feel so to preserve it from getting eliminated otherwise they can also join the bandwagon and opt for more rationale and progressive faiths.
And join Hitler and Baghdadi in the Kingdom of Heaven?

That's good!

If they keep a daily diet of beef, then they can keep the disease of caste system at bay.
And americans are suffering from mad cow desiese and tape worms and all kinds of cancers like colon cancer, stomach cancer, :omghaha::omghaha:

i would have married any women of any caste if she was beautiful and rich :cheesy::p:

Zakir naik is a God send person to show Hindus the mirror and awaken them from their false beliefs do watch and tell me whether you still think a billion people should be made to follow false faith or have them convert for good of all.
Dharmics don't have a single belief system. We worship what we love and respect. Zakir Naik on the other hand is a terrorist sympathizer, a fraud and the religion he preaches is a scam that is responsible for the greatest bloodshed in recent history. It is better to shoot oneself in the head than convert to Abrahamic faiths. Much better to be an atheist instead.

And join Hitler and Baghdadi in the Kingdom of Heaven?

Wherever they are (Hitler and Baghdadi) atleast they're better off than Idol worshippers for sure

Dharmics don't have a single belief system. We worship what we love and respect. Zakir Naik on the other hand is a terrorist sympathizer, a fraud and the religion he preaches is a scam that is responsible for the greatest bloodshed in recent history. It is better to shoot oneself in the head than convert to Abrahamic faiths. Much better to be an atheist instead.

Lol so called Dharmics are nothing but manifestations of false pagan beliefs

Prove Zakir naik wrong if you can by debating on the specifics he mention from your own so called 'Dharmic texts' instead of dismissing a learned scholar as terrorist and all since you can't refute him.

Wherever they are (Hitler and Baghdadi) atleast they're better off than Idol worshippers for sure

Lol so called Dharmics are nothing but manifestations of false pagan beliefs

Prove Zakir naik wrong if you can by debating on the specifics he mention from your own so called 'Dharmic texts' instead of dismissing a learned scholar as terrorist and all since you can't refute him.
Pagans are Dharmics. The Sun is more real than Lucifers and Gabriels.
I am sorry. You are a terrorist Jihadi sympathizer as well. Zakir is not as braindead as you are.

Pagans are Dharmics. The Sun is more real than Lucifers and Gabriels.
I am sorry. You are a terrorist Jihadi sympathizer as well. Zakir is not as braindead as you are.

I am also truly sorry for you. You can continue living in la la land and keep praying to man made toys, by the time you realize you've made grave mistakes it'll be too late to rectify.

I am also truly sorry for you. You can continue living in la la land and keep praying to man made toys, by the time you realize you've made grave mistakes it'll be too late to rectify.

You can pray to the stone in Mecca and circle it, it is very logical right? I am sure that stone can be put to better use.

image.jpg

Here you go stone worshipper!!!

Last edited:
it is revers now....i don't think forward cast is advocating for cast system in modern age .........it exist and will because lower cast is directly getting benefit out of that.....and they will support till they are getting benefit

in the name of human right people can change their religion like cloth ....but changing cast next to impossible in india

is it so difficult to bring law to change cast ? or difficult to bring under human right ........have you ever seen, even single demonstration for cast system ?

because it is forward cast who is paying or suffering in modern age in the name of caste system .....not lower cast.......till than reservation and cast politics will exist .........cast system will remain
Well a cousin of mine who works for the Indian govt once told me that a lot of ppl (mostly low caste) apply for conversion, and after their conversion when they realize they've stopped getting the benefits of being a scheduled caste then they reapply for conversion....or something to that effect.
You're right, the ppl who benefit from being SC would never want to loose their privileges.

REPORTED

When you loose am argument you resort to insult others faith, tells much about you

Wait you just called hindus la la idol worshippers of a false religion! I called you stone worshipper....you love crying like a victim when someone points to the truth.

@waz look at this hipocrit....

Last edited:
Wait you just called hindus la la idol worshippers of a false religion! I called you stone worshipper....you love crying like a victim when someone points to the truth.

@waz look at this hipocrit....

Get your facts right first hypocrite nobody worships stone in Islam, while its an undisputable fact that Hindus engage in idol worshipping.

Get your facts right first hypocrite nobody worships stone in Islam, while its an undisputable fact that Hindus engage in idol worshipping.

Then why do you all fly all the way to Mecca and go around a stone every year. A big waste of resources and energy. It is to glorify that stone!

Yes it is true hindus worship idols! I am sure 1 billion hindus will say that their religion is true and the best in the world, so will muslims say theirs the best.

I as an athiest find your Islam and Hinduism both man made. And the way you talk about Islam is funny....

BTW have you been to school? Or just a madrassa? Did they have the subject called 'science' there?

I am sure 1 billion hindus will say that their religion is true and the best in the world.

No they would never say that, they'd rather say :

"एकम् सत्, विप्राः बहुधा वदन्ति "

Truth is one yet path to attain it can be many.

I as an athiest find your Islam and Hinduism both man made. And the way you talk about Islam is funny....

Being an atheist is not a crime in Hinduism, there are separate school of thoughts that cater exclusively to those who reject the supremacy of vedas, puranas et all, read 'Nastika'.

1. Make rule that nobody can marry with his/her own caste. If they marry, that marriage will be null and void.
2. Or make every one "Bramhin" by caste!!

Back
Top Bottom