What's new

How PUNJAB came to dominate the Army

I doubt that. He is an Afghani arse-licker, a racist bigot who really hates Punjab for some reason
No- youd be very surprised
Here found it, know my guess was right
He is a Muslim Pajeet with an Afghan boner
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lets...wahab-for-karachi.719247/page-8#post-13312784
Now back to my ignore list this Pajeet goes

We only see Urdu speaker's from Lahore and Multan who are pretty much assimilated into larger Urban Punjab culture - so for us they're like us just speak Urdu, hell some of my childhood friends from Lahore are Urdu speaking, they know and understand our cultural values, redlines etc,
my muhajir childhood friend, especially his mother and whole family are the biggest Abrars bhangra music fan for example, to the point the whole family travelled from US all the way to Canada just to be at his concert

But Take that In Karachi he'd be considered crass, unsophisticated whatever thinking they have

Karachi experience is totally different - they're very racist towards other ethnicities of Pakistan from Sindhi to Punjabi to Pashtun to Baloch

It's part of their culture and upbringing to be racist and hateful towards others, just the way it is

To judge em like you judge muhajirs from Punjab is so wrong on so many levels - it's a totally different experience, they're very different people in their thaught process, values etc

Last edited:
Raja Dahir's own commader rebelled & switched sides to join hands with Qasim to defeat and kill Raja Dahir.

You should go read history. not me.
Yes it was on basis of religion nothing against his leadership but punjabis always back stabbed pak 90 resources eaten by them

Y
Punjabis were the original rebels who rebeled and killed the evil Raja Dahir of Sindh.
Es and became bigger evils than raja Dahir today

Lol get a hike kid in which book you read the history of the subcontinent

PROF. DR. S. M. ALAM and DR. M. A. KHAN

Sindh has a great history of 'Indus River Valley Civilization', which occurred more than 5000 BC, at Kot Diji near Khairpur and Moenjodaro near Dokri, Sindh, about 580 km from Karachi. Some remains of old traces have been left and all other things have vanished. With reference to the history of Sindh, in 711 AD (Anno Domini), Muhammad ibn Qasim led an Umayyad force of 20,000 cavalry and five catapults, aided by local leaders such as Mokah Basayah, Thakore of Bhatta, Ibn Wasayo, eventually defeated the Brahman Raja Dahir and captured the cities of Alor, Multan and Debal.

As always, any dispassionate analysis of history proves that the bengalis and recruits from the badlands of UP were better at soldiering compared to Punjabis except Sikhs.

They helped the British defeat the sikh empire, the hardest adversary fornthe British in the subcontinent.

Kinda got served what they deserved as backlash from sikhs in 1857, sikhs got a chance to repay their grudge because honestly, we never did give a **** about the mughal overlord in delhi, so to hell with his rebellion.

Why not for Chakar Rind or Hoshu Sheedi?
Cause they're dumb f**** who needs a kick up the backside and fyi it was Hosh Muhammad Sheedi

Rai Ahmed Khan kharal and mirzali Khan should also be mentioned for their bravery against the Brits mofos

Last edited:
As always, any dispassionate analysis of history proves that the bengalis and recruits from the badlands of UP were better at soldiering compared to Punjabis except Sikhs.

They helped the British defeat the sikh empire, the hardest adversary fornthe British in the subcontinent.

Kinda got served what they deserved as backlash from sikhs in 1857, sikhs got a chance to repay their grudge because honestly, we never did give a **** about the mughal overlord in delhi, so to hell with his rebellion.

Exactly, there wasn’t much love for Purabis.

Mongols went and sacked Delhi, did they not? Or is that Timur?

Back
Top Bottom