What's new

How PM Modi destroyed rivals in India's Uttar Pradesh

Dugdugi_cover.jpg

images
:rofl:

thanks..

but still i don;t know that is modi is good for us for bad for us..
Damn good for you!!! You can be more than 100% sure. Let's summarize Pak's recent gains:
1. Curtailing terrorism to a manageable level.
2. Take the fight into Afganistan to eliminate Doval the Devil's "Last Afgan".
3. CPEC and making Indian Ocean a part of the extension of the Chinese geography.
4. Russia. So much so that she sent her troops for excursion during Uri fiasco.
5. Commanding coalition troops and sending forces to the KSA.
6. Keeping Iranians at a tolerable level.
7. Making US options without Pak even more limited vis-a-vis Afganistan. Recent positive remarks from top generals.
8. Kashmir has turned into a spontaneous freedom movement.
9. Last not the least - a sense of national cohesion and positive momentum mindsets and will to fight for higher objectives.

Not bad since Modi's coming to power!!

Damn good for you!!! You can be more than 100% sure. Let's summarize Pak's recent gains:
3. CPEC and making Indian Ocean a part of the extension of the Chinese geography.
7. Making US options without Pak even more limited vis-a-vis Afganistan. Recent positive remarks from top generals.
9. Last not the least - a sense of national cohesion and positive momentum mindsets and will to fight for higher objectives.

indeed Pakistan is blessed with Modi.

Looks like he's rigged the election using those EVMs.

Modi's government has a huge percentage of Brahmins, and the BJP is trying to subdue Jats (who are traditionally the highest caste in India)

This is not looking good. I hope Jats from Pakistan will show some solidarity with their Hindu/Sikh/Muslim brothers in India when we capture Delhi on March 20th

Buddy are you from Harayana.

Bhai comment delete kyu kar diya?

Last edited:
Modi will never attack Pakistan. Ever. His bluster is to fool the Indian public. Congress were more likely to wage war against Pakistan not the BJP. They are more interested in making money (at the top) and clearing India if anything non-Hindu. They know a war between Pakistan and India will be a disaster for everyone. Modi barks at Pakistan to keep the bakhts squirming in delight while he and his friends fleeces them.

Is he good for Pakistan? Ge Hameed Gul thought so. I agree with him.
Thats true, he will not be first to attack Pakistan. Most probably he will put the sparatist dogs in Kashmir to rest. Hey may also 're-negotiate' Indus water treat to India's favour. I wonder what will Pakistan do then?

indeed, History is full of our kindness..
didn't you see 3-5 millions afghan in Pakistan.
100-500 thousand indian in Karachi.(which came to Karachi from 1950-80s)
thousands of Rohingya are in Pakistan.

and by the way we don't check people's groceries if they have beef or not..
we don't lynched people if they are from dalits or they have eaten beef or not.
we didn't call our minorities to show their patriotism.
we didn't call our minorities to leave our country if they have different opinion.

How do you explain drastic reduction in Hindu portion of your population since Independence.
How do you explain not providing Hindus with basic right to register their marriages till very very recently?
How do you explain call for mistreatment of Ahmediya?
How do you explain ransacking of grave of the first Pakistani to bring a nobel prize.

I think you are confusing work of Former Gen. Raheel with Modi. Most of these 'gains' are hard work of Former Gen. Raheel Sharif. It is fine with me if you want to discredit his hardwork and attribute that to Modi.

How do you explain drastic reduction in Hindu portion of your population since Independence.
How do you explain not providing Hindus with basic right to register their marriages till very very recently?
How do you explain call for mistreatment of Ahmediya?
How do you explain ransacking of grave of the first Pakistani to bring a nobel prize.

there was lots of unemployment of Muslim men in last 70 years.. Hindus are business minded and and they have plenty of Gold in their reserves(Women loves Gold)..

in first 25 years after independence the only issue was one unit. or not .. so right now this was the correct time for them..

Nobody ransacked the grave of Sir.

there was lots of unemployment of Muslim men in last 70 years.. Hindus are business minded and and they have plenty of Gold in their reserves(Women loves Gold)..
That does not explain reduction in population...

in first 25 years after independence the only issue was one unit. or not .. so right now this was the correct time for them..
25 years were long over. It is around 70 years now. BTW India in-acted special law for minority in 1954 under Special marriage act.

Nobody ransacked the grave of Sir.
They did. They changed the grave carving from "First Muslim Nobel Lauriate" to "First Nobel Lauriate" by erasing "Muslim". Makes a mockery of the grave.

That does not explain reduction in population...

25 years were long over. It is around 70 years now. BTW India in-acted special law for minority in 1954 under Special marriage act.

They did. They changed the grave carving from "First Muslim Nobel Lauriate" to "First Nobel Lauriate" by erasing "Muslim". Makes a mockery of the grave.

Oh! sorry i forget the i'm talking with an indian and i should have talked sense-ably..

I apologize sincerely..

but still i don;t know that is modi is good for us for bad for us..
Modi is good for India, now its for others to work out if whats good for India is good or bad for them.
Modi will never attack Pakistan.

Why should he ? The days of physical attacks are long gone.

Modi comes from a state known for its business acumen, for business to thrive the prerequisites are stability, development , infra. The day any of these get impacted , Modi possibly will take a call .

Here are some interesting tid bits on the effects of Modi on state elections :

All AAP candidates in Goa, except one, lost their deposit. If that sounds bad, imagine the plight of Communists in Uttar Pradesh.

They fielded 140 candidates. All 140 together amassed 316 votes!!!

Assuming, each candidates got 4 votes (his own + father + mother + spouse) total should have been 560. Let's give a discount. 3 votes from his own family including his? Is that too much to ask? Even that could have fetched 420 votes !!

Back
Top Bottom