What's new

How Pakistan's A.Q. Khan, Father of the 'Muslim Bomb,' Escaped Mossad Assassination

The audacity of this spit of a nation to talk about assassinating people. Sad.

Israel is likely behind the assasination of one of our best military minds in the 60s and 70s. His death was ruled as a likely assasination by Mossad by our Intel agencies. My memory evades me but I believe he died in a car crash in Italy under mysterious circumstances.
Can anyone shed light on this? I can get this info but it will take me till end of week as I am traveling.

Israel is likely behind the assasination of one of our best military minds in the 60s and 70s. His death was ruled as a likely assasination by Mossad by our Intel agencies. My memory evades me but I believe he died in a car crash in Italy under mysterious circumstances.
Can anyone shed light on this? I can get this info but it will take me till end of week as I am traveling.

Pakistan was part of SEATO and CENTO at that time. Israel going against Pakistan does not arise.

They are just sore …..

Regarding his alleged “nuke bazaar” that was just another pack of lies given by the Americans and Musharraf under pressure caved in.

think about it for a second… neither Iran nor Libya had nukes after his “sale” and Dr Qadir continued to live in his modest home and not single evidence of his “riches” or properties were ever exposed.

Americans are institutional liars.

unlikely.

by the time the world figured out what we were up to it was too late.

they really had no clue.

It is time Pakistan starts arming Israel's enemies. Give arms to Hamas and other anti Israeli groups. Israel planned to attack our nuclear reactor in the 80s with the help of India. ISI found out the plan so they never went ahead with it. Not to mention that Mossad is supporting terrorism in Balochistan.

What was his name?

What was his name?
I’ll get that at end of week when I can access that name. Memory does not serve me well. He was on an official trip and his car went over a road. Our agencies had classified it as assassination. Blows my mind why we keep quiet about such and other matters.

90% of the article is garbage.... Everybody played a key role thats why it was successful... I would salute ISI for protecting important assets and also implanting false stories to throw Jews and Amreekans off track. CIA was reporting exactly what ISI was feeding them through different sources and this is straight from the horses mouth aka the amreekans.

I’ll get that at end of week when I can access that name. Memory does not serve me well. He was on an official trip and his car went over a road. Our agencies had classified it as assassination. Blows my mind why we keep quiet about such and other matters.

I could be wrong but maybe you are referring to the following because the father of Lt. Gen. Nigar Johar was an ISI officer when he died in a car accident:

Lt Gen Nigar Johar’s father Colonel Qadir also served in the ISI. He and his wife were killed in a road accident about 30 years ago.

Nigar-Johar-with-father-and-brother.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom