What's new

How Pakistani-Americans are entering interfaith and interracial marriages — and making them work

HAHAHAHAH wait what? When did this happen? :D

Keeping my opnion to myself. :D

and they said you can second guess a woman..................

Irony thy name is woman

Ab joke samajh aya Yahodi agent :D

Means you dont follow news that much who can forget this weird shadi from Islamabad :D
idlYKeA.jpg

those spam emails from Nigeria are true ? hahaha

I have no issues with that its their personal life but yaar :-//
Ye love marriage hy :lol:

Well I am for legislation to stop or limit such things happening just like i am for legislation that Doctors should at least work after passing out instead of sitting at home.

hahaha no comment on love marriage... resist it..No...just NO

In my opinion no matter how pious women is she never approve sharing husband with other women. Just another islamic law made while ignoring women rights.

As far as interfaith marriages are concerned, Islam is very clear and protective of the Muslim woman due to her particular biology and psychology. While a Muslim man marrying a woman from people of the book will most likely be able to sustain the stresses, a woman is highly unlikely to be able to cope with the pressures and may even be forced to convert to another religion and be stopped from practicing her duties as a Muslima while it is much less likely that a non-Muslim will be able to do that to her Muslim husband. Though Muslim men are allowed to marry Jewish and Christian women, it is still highly discouraged practice.

Interestingly, the kids of the Pakistani men who have married non-Pakistani/non-Muslim women (that I know) are more influenced by the culture/practices of their mother and are more likely to associate with their mothers side. The kids don't practice Islam nor associate with Pakistani culture usually.

Interestingly, the kids of the Pakistani men who have married non-Pakistani/non-Muslim women (that I know) are more influenced by the culture/practices of their mother and are more likely to associate with their mothers side. The kids don't practice Islam nor associate with Pakistani culture usually.
It's actually the same for both cases. It's due to the fact that in Western countries the non-Muslim culture is dominant and everywhere. Not to mention women have a greater say in family affairs than men do because the laws favor the female gender.

In my opinion no matter how pious women is she never approve sharing husband with other women. Just another islamic law made while ignoring women rights.
If you look at the example of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) only one of his wives (RA) was a virgin, the rest were divorcees and widows, some of whom already had children.

But today you see Muslim men who marry more than one wife and they all have to be virgins.

Well, first of all, the scholars have prohibited and most of them say this is not applicable to the western people and also not in non-Muslim majority countries where Muslim family laws are not implemented.

Secondly, that is the failure of those men. The vast majority of them married out of some necessity, either for the sake of citizenship/green card/permanent residency or some financial reasons etc.

Furthermore, 99.99% of such men are not practicing and they can mostly be a bad influence on their kids as far as Islam is concerned. I have spent all my life in the west and I know them...many of them drink, most of them rarely pray or tell their wives about Islam...so their children have nothing to associate with them and even less with their culture and religion.

Last edited:
It's actually the same for both cases. It's due to the fact that in Western countries the non-Muslim culture is dominant and everywhere. Not to mention women have a greater say in family affairs than men do because the laws favor the female gender.

It could be. Pakistani men tend to marry out more in comparison to Pakistani women, so I used them as an example.

Typically, children are more likely to be influenced by their mother because they are the ones who spend more time with them, raise them, are more hands on, etc.

Well first of all the scholars have prohibited and most of them say this is not applicable to the western people and also not in non-Muslim majority countries where Muslim family laws are not implemented.

Secondly, that is the failure of those men. Vast majority of them married out of some necessity, either for the same of citizenship/green card/permanent residency or financial reasons etc. Furthermore 99.99% of such men are not practicing and they can mostly be a bad influence on their kids as far as Islam is concerned. I have spent all my life in the west and I know them...many of them drink, most of them rarely pray or tell their wives about Islam...so their children have nothing to associate with them and even less with their culture and religion.
Also if a Muslim guy is practicing he will only seek out a Muslim woman because religious compatibility will be of utmost importance to him in seeking a spouse.

Back
Top Bottom