What's new

How pakistan lets terrorism fester - view from the New York Times

Shows your mentality and respect for other religion.......

And yes it does harm.... It harms more than flying planes into building and mass murdering..... Infact such acts are the reasons and motivation for people like OBL and his supporters to fly planes into buildings.....or arrange prayers ( such a radicalized act) for a dead person .....

But for you its Muslims prophet we are talking about so its no harm...... One wonder reaction would be the same if we start abusing Ram and other hindu lords.... Lots of Indian will jump to guns on the very first post.....But my religion and my upbringing teached me to respect other religions even if they abuse yours.

Many people openly abuse Ram and Jesus but Hindus and Christians dont fly planes into buildings or bomb innocent people because of this

Is it a fact or is it not a fact that pakistan is the only country where ordinary people took mourning processions for bin laden, with hundreds lamenting?

PhotoBlog - Prayers offered for bin Laden in Karachi, Pakistan

Islamist militants hold prayers for bin Laden in Pakistan | FaithWorld

Amid vows of revenge, cries of indignation, young men hold funeral prayers for Bin Laden – The Express Tribune

It is sad to see our neighbouring country being so radicalised. And their predictable response, instead of admitting it, and trying to find remedies, would be something about colonel purohit, as always. (Who was caught and arrested by India.)

Well such type of prayers and mourning were also held in your country.

Kolkata:

The Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque here, Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, today held a special Friday prayer for the ‘peace of the soul’ of al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

The Hindu : States / Other States : Special prayer held in Kolkata for Osama

Chennai:

Funeral prayers were today held in a mosque here for slain al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and its Imam slammed the US for 'inhumanly' killing and burying him in the sea.]

Chennai mosque conducts janazah for bin Laden - India - DNA

Occupied Kashmir:

SRINAGAR, May 6, (AFP): Muslims in restive Indian Kashmir offered special prayers on Friday for slain al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden who was killed by US commandos earlier in the week.

Prayers for bin Laden in Indian Kashmir

First check your house before lecturing us about fundamentalism, extremism and all that stuff you Bharatis are obsessed and paranoid about.:lol:

Kolkata:

Chennai:

Occupied Kashmir:

First check your house before lecturing us about fundamentalism, extremism and all that stuff you Bharatis are obsessed and paranoid about.:lol:
lol come on don't ruin their fun! Super power India is a utopia, nothings wrong there!

You should first read the links that you post.. Avoids typical egg on the face syndrome that you have to go thru other wise..

This is the central message from the prayers held in Pakistan

The founder one of Pakistan's most violent Islamist militant groups has told Muslims to be heartened by the death of Osama bin Laden, as his "martyrdom" would not be in vain, a spokesman for the group said on Tuesday

and this is from India

“The special prayer was held as Laden was not given a proper burial and his bullet-riddled body was thrown into the sea in total disrespect of Islam.

Do you see the difference.. ?? ;)

You should first read the links that you post.. Avoids typical egg on the face syndrome that you have to go thru other wise..

This is the central message from the prayers held in Pakistan

The founder one of Pakistan's most violent Islamist militant groups has told Muslims to be heartened by the death of Osama bin Laden, as his "martyrdom" would not be in vain, a spokesman for the group said on Tuesday

and this is from India

“The special prayer was held as Laden was not given a proper burial and his bullet-riddled body was thrown into the sea in total disrespect of Islam.

Do you see the difference.. ?? ;)

So what. The bottom line is that the prayers were held in your country for most wanted person of the world. What action you have taken against them?

Are you willing to pray for OBL for the same reason? ;)

So what. The bottom line is that the prayers were held in your country for most wanted person of the world. What action you have taken against them?
Why would a peaceful prayer require an action against it? There was no hate spewing nonsense as you see in the frequent mullah rallies held in Pakistan by the likes of Hafiz Saeed..

BTW, there were prayers and burial of the 9 Pakistani terrorists as well who brutally murdered 160 innocent people in Mumbai..

We also prayed and buried the Pakistani army men who sneaked into our land in the disguise of terrorists on the command of your incompetent general who first planned a blunder and then let the cat out of the bag by being caught (recorded) in the act by RAW causing major embarrassment to Pakistan.. The same people your army refused to take back the bodies of...

We are like that only.. We do not hate the dead body of even our enemy

Are you willing to pray for OBL for the same reason? ;)

Me, personally, not a chance... But then everyone is different.. I didnt feel that necessity either for the 9 terrorists who attacked mumbai or the Pakistani soldiers who were killed in Kargil..

ordinarily i would never parrot the americans (unlike the indians who servilely propagate every lie americans tell of pakistan) and criticize pakistani domestic policies for the pains that inflict pakistan today - but how did you guys install this slug of a traitor as a high official of the realm in the first place?

Why would a peaceful prayer require an action against it? There was no hate spewing nonsense as you see in the frequent mullah rallies held in Pakistan by the likes of Hafiz Saeed..

Still the fact is that they prayed for OBL. Same OBL who was the AQ chief. Special prayers that is.

BTW, there were prayers and burial of the 9 Pakistani terrorists as well who brutally murdered 160 innocent people in Mumbai..

There was also news that some Indian muslims protested the burial of those guys in Muslims cemetery. Anyways you buried them as that is the only options you had. You haven't declared yourself as cannibals after all. :lol:

We also prayed and buried the Pakistani army men who sneaked into our land in the disguise of terrorists on the command of your incompetent general who first planned a blunder and then let the cat out of the bag by being caught (recorded) in the act by RAW causing major embarrassment to Pakistan.. The same people your army refused to take back the bodies of...

You held prayers for LET and Jaish e Mohammad guys and believe me I always appreciate that. It was good for your media campaign against Pakistan at that time.

Even though the prayers had many flaws in it.;)

We are like that only.. We do not hate the dead body of even our enemy

Oye hoye. I am talking to Saint Karan here. :)

Me, personally, not a chance

Enough said.

ordinarily i would never parrot the americans (unlike the indians who servilely propagate every lie americans tell of pakistan) and criticize pakistani domestic policies for the pains that inflict pakistan today - but how did you guys install this slug of a traitor as a high official of the realm in the first place?

That's the most unfortunate thing bro. This is where the answer to all the issues and problem that Pakistan is facing right now hides. In Pakistan there are many things that don't happen anywhere else in the world. And this is one of them. Installing traitor as an ambassador in USA.

Still the fact is that they prayed for OBL. Same OBL who was the AQ chief. Special prayers that is.
Yes.. we are like that only. In death, everyone can be pitied and prayed for. Remember it was an Indian officer's recommendation that got Sher singh his Nishaan-e-Haider..

There was also news that some Indian muslims protested the burial of those guys in Muslims cemetery. Anyways you buried them as that is the only options you had. You haven't declared yourself as cannibals after all. :lol:
Well, we had the American option as well.. ;)

You held prayers for LET and Jaish e Mohammad guys and believe me I always appreciate that. It was good for your media campaign against Pakistan at that time.

:lol: you still saying that Pakistani folks in Kargil were LeT and JeM folks?? So all the gallantry awards from Pakistan were given to terrorists?? :)

Back
Top Bottom