What's new

How PAF Should Counter the SU-30 MKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it says SU30mki has 140 for RCS 5m^2 Admit it I am so sorry
Still it favors my point , The klj7 has now 130 for RCS 5m^2 while'st SU30MKI has more than 5m^2 RCS furthermore let the for example RCS of MKI is 8m^2 it still provides that jf17 will detect and engage in BVR as it will have 145-50 km track range.. :)
105 for klj7 is original jf17 radar which was later upgraded ...However ur link says SU30MKI has 10-15 m^2 that is almost more than 160 for it :) block 2 has even greater range against SU30MKI since it has 150 - 160 km for 5m^2 so radar range winner JF17 :D

Aha...i found it...this is from aero India 2011

Su-30MKI_Radar_imgp5336lr.jpg

Su-30MKI Acquisition and Upgrade - IDP Sentinel

The URL I gave has the pic, u can see the high resolution version there too...
what is maximum tracking range mentioned there as 200 nm?

Tracking range is the one that tracks ( follow the aircraft's ) position while detection range is the one when aircraft is in the sight of Radar , Engagement range is 80=85% of of detection range ... Maximum written here is for the aircraft's maximum ability now take example like this Bar can track target at 200 NM if aircraft RCS is greater than 15 so now even if u bring a aircraft with 30 RCS the only capability of the radar is to track no more than 200nm which is its maximum

say what? if your referring to whats written below...its not max tracking range ...its written

"Minimum tracking range : 200 mm"

u can use the link ive given and see a bigger resolution version there..

say what? if your referring to whats written below...its not max tracking range ...its written

"Minimum tracking range : 200 mm"

u can use the link ive given and see a bigger resolution version there..

what the hell is MM here i am confused

Here it says SU30mki has 140 for RCS 5m^2 Admit it I am so sorry
Still it favors my point , The klj7 has now 130 for RCS 5m^2 while'st SU30MKI has more than 5m^2 RCS furthermore let the for example RCS of MKI is 8m^2 it still provides that jf17 will detect and engage in BVR as it will have 145-50 km track range.. :)
105 for klj7 is original jf17 radar which was later upgraded ...However ur link says SU30MKI has 10-15 m^2 that is almost more than 160 for it :) block 2 has even greater range against SU30MKI since it has 150 - 160 km for 5m^2 so radar range winner JF17 :D

Actually the RCS of Mki is about 15m^2-18m^2 considering it will carry weapons for an air to air role.. Its around 12-15 without any weapons..

RCS of thunder will be around 3m^2 with air to air role.. and around 1m^2 without air to air..

After this info.. if anyone beliefs Mki will detect thunder first you're simply foolish.

Let PAF induct atleast 1st J-10 a b c d e or any version. Then we can discuss. & u guys have a plan for only 36 of these fighters. By the time PAF has 36 J-10 ... IAF wil have 270 SU-30mki.

J-10 order is around 58..

J-10 is designed for Rafale..

Guys I have a question......isn't a bigger, more powerful radar also a prime target for anti radiation mode in missiles?

I think some people are trying to CONVINCE THEMSELVES that the JF17 is useful detterant in the future against wat will be the BIGGEST most widely used fighter in the IAF ie 15 sqds of su30mki nearly HALF of the entire IAF BY 2017 (272 PLANES)

jf17 FAN BOYS ARE RIGHT wen they say SU30MKI has a far bigger RCS = WE AGREE

but

JF17 fan boys also have realise that SU30MKI

has far more advanced radar in PESA bars which processes data FAR FASTER than the much older technology KLJ 7/10 which uses a MSA system

SU30MKI can track 40 targets ie 40 PAF fighters in one go versis 15 for JFT

su30mki can carry three times as many BVRS. AS thunder

SU30MKI has far bigger more potent JAMMERS from ELTA of israel

su30mki can stay in the air 2 to 3 x as long and cover twice the combat radius.

SU30MKI does not necessarily need GCC or AWACS to commincate with other fighters and is dubbed a mini awacs

----------------------

Any fool can see the SU30MKI is a far more potent machine in a one v one with JFT

there fore.....PAF will bank on GCC their SAM bases and AWACS making up the difference. AS YOU PEOPLE keep telling us

BUT AGAIN your arguments are so flawed

firstly the SU30MKI outnumber the JFT today 150 TO 30 = 5 TO 1
throw in 60 ODD F16 it stil only 90 v 150 SU30MKI

second the SU30 MKI will fight in PAF air space only after jaguars mirage2000 & rafale have jammed destroyed and knocked out the GCC sams first. OR SHOULD I SAY attempted to knock out the TESTICLES FIRST... They wont just send in su30mki blindly to be picked up and pounced on.

I think some people are trying to CONVINCE THEMSELVES that the JF17 is useful detterant in the future against wat will be the BIGGEST most widely used fighter in the IAF ie 15 sqds of su30mki nearly HALF of the entire IAF BY 2017 (272 PLANES)

but

has far more advanced radar in PESA bars which processes data FAR FASTER than the much older technology KLJ 7/10 which uses a MSA system

SU30MKI does not necessarily need GCC or AWACS to commincate with other fighters and is dubbed a mini awacs

----------------------

Any fool can see the SU30MKI is a far more potent machine in a one v one with JFT

there fore.....PAF will bank on GCC their SAM bases and AWACS making up the difference. AS YOU PEOPLE keep telling us

second the SU30 MKI will fight in PAF air space only after jaguars mirage2000 & rafale have jammed destroyed and knocked out the GCC sams first. OR SHOULD I SAY attempted to knock out the TESTICLES FIRST... They wont just send in su30mki blindly to be picked up and pounced on.

That's where you ruined your post. You were speaking of the current scenario and then suddenly you had to bring Rafale's in between when nobody knows when they will even begin to be inducted in IAF!

here u go...

I have some doubts in the interview it says " In 2012, they will be bring
out the JF17 Blk 2. The main
improvements are the
addition of IRF, the
development of a twin seat
version, adding datalink and
development of an export
version JF17.
- happy with the performance
of the KJL7, so no immediate
plans to switch to AESA (KJL7
specs: detection range for
fighter sized target 130km;
can track 16 targets and
engage 2 at the same time;
have SAR mapping capability) "

so they must be speaking about 2012 version 2 of the radar which is not the current version.

further it states " (KJL7
can track 16 targets and
have SAR mapping capability) ". that's must not be version 1 because on the first para they said about addition of SAR mapping capability.

so given spec should be of block 2 which is yet to roll out. am I right?

Sukhoi Flankers - The Shifting Balance of Regional Air Power

IF the aussies feel that NOT even their F18 super hornets can gurantee a SUCCESSFUL counter to flankers " how can your PAKISTANIS tell us the JFT thunder can ????

OR are the aussies just stupid and not a GOOD AIR FORCE ///

maverick
MY POST was excellent

it made sense and was honest

AS for rafale

i can gurantee that IAF will have a fully inducted RAFALE F3 sqd in service before both the FC20 & JFT MK3 arrives in PAF

ie 2015

but

----------------------

hi,

we so called fan boys of jf 17 never said that JF 17 is better or more potent than sukhoi 30 MKI,

rather we just make all INDIAN FAN BOYS realize that SUKHOI MKI is no GOD's creation and its never an invincible aircraft,

our statements are only for those who think MKI is invincible jet and there is no way in the hell for JF 17 to bring a MKI down,
and its not like that foolishness what indian fan boys show claiming sukhoi as invincible,atleast our statements make a sense unlike those parroted statements about JF 17 being an obsolete and pathetic jet,

however its just their a fantasy,though you or other indians dont like it

JF 17 has every chance to bring MKI down if it is used properly against it...

and now considering the average pilot performance i think its an un-disputed fact that PAF pilots were one of the best and PAF pilots are one of the best in world which unfortunately is not case for indian pilots that have a world record crash rate...!

i think sukhoi wont be able to eat a pop easily,

I have some doubts in the interview it says " In 2012, they will be bring
out the JF17 Blk 2. The main
improvements are the
addition of IRF, the
development of a twin seat
version, adding datalink and
development of an export
version JF17.
- happy with the performance
of the KJL7, so no immediate
plans to switch to AESA (KJL7
can track 16 targets and
have SAR mapping capability) "

so they must be speaking about 2012 version 2 of the radar which is not the current version.

further it states " (KJL7
can track 16 targets and
have SAR mapping capability) ". that's must not be version 1 because on the first para they said about addition of SAR mapping capability.

so given spec should be of block 2 which is yet to roll out. am I right?

I always assumed that they were talking about the V2 version... i dont know if others think otherwise

I have always assumed 105 Km range for 5m2 as the baseline model was quoted as giving 75 Km range for 3m2 which roughly equals 85+ Km for 5m2....at dubai 2011 some officials said that the baseline KLJ-07 was upgraded... so hence I believe it has 105 Km range for 5m2, which BTW are the official figures by the manufacturers, u can ask more to storm force about this as he had compiled a whole thread regarding BVR, detection and so forth...

hi,

we so called fan boys of jf 17 never said that JF 17 is better or more potent than sukhoi 30 MKI,

rather we just make all INDIAN FAN BOYS realize that SUKHOI MKI is no GOD's creation and its never an invincible aircraft,

our statements are only for those who think MKI is invincible jet and there is no way in the hell for JF 17 to bring a MKI down,
and its not like that foolishness what indian fan boys show claiming sukhoi as invincible,atleast our statements make a sense unlike those parroted statements about JF 17 being an obsolete and pathetic jet,

however its just their a fantasy,though you or other indians dont like it

JF 17 has every chance to bring MKI down if it is used properly against it...

and now considering the average pilot performance i think its an un-disputed fact that PAF pilots were one of the best and PAF pilots are one of the best in world which unfortunately is not case for indian pilots that have a world record crash rate...!

i think sukhoi wont be able to eat a pop easily,

another idiological claim.....

\
JF-17 has chances but minimal...... who are saying MKI is god.... it is just human made jet..... but far advanced than JF-17........ neither that generation pilots alive... lolz crash rate due to vintage jets and some with human errors... what is your point????

JF 17 has every chance to bring MKI down if it is used properly against it

please enlighten us.... can you share your tacticts and views...... ok you will say with awacs help.... what if awacs is shotdown???? JF-17 will become blind bird...... we don't need false claims... because MKI is superior... you need to hype it to bring on level of MKI.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom