What's new

how often do different ethnic groups marry in Pakistan?

It also matter whether there is interaction of different ethnicity in your city/neighbour/province etc ..Karachi has more inter-ethnicity marriage because there is more interaction of different ethnicity as they live side by side and same can be said about attock where many Punjabi and pashtuns married to each others

And i represent pakistan in Algeria :D

?

algerian bachi se shadi kar k ? :D

Its pretty common, most Pakistanis I know don't really tend to care what ethnic background another Pakistani is from. There are exceptions of course.

Pakistanis tend to be concerned with the religious background of a person rather than the ethnic one when it comes to marriage in my opinion.

Quite common in urban areas as far as I know. Have several inter-ethnic marriages in my close family from Lahore(Punjabis with partial Kashmiri ancestry) with Urdu speakers and Pashtuns. All of them live in Lahore. Inter ethnic marriages must be less common in rural areas due to a lack of other ethnicities for obvious reasons.

Urdu speaker marrying a Punjabi,Karachiwala/i marrying a Lahori.........inter ethnic marriage ? wtf! :-\

WTH are you talking about? Kaunse urdu speakers?
Gulshan-e-Maimar?
Where?

the urdu speakers as far as i know, i havent heard of any punjabi relatives nor sindhi nor pashtun, nor baloch etc

i mean i live in karachi so i know things around me

My fiance is half pashtun half punjabi...

nice combo! she must be really good looking

Urdu speaker marrying a Punjabi,Karachiwala/i marrying a Lahori.........inter ethnic marriage ? wtf! :-\

I know for a indian this is shocking, because you guys only marry your own community.

nice combo! she must be really good looking

I know for a indian this is shocking, because you guys only marry your own community.

Lal Sher Singh ........... You don't know me,so take a hike. Your reply has nothing to do with the words you quoted.Comprehension problem eh!

Keep your prejudices to yourself.......about Indians.

B-)

Back
Top Bottom