What's new

How Muslims were massacred in Gujrat

Don't talk about people in high positions. The only thing they care about is money so their opinion doesn't matter. Talk about people on ground.

the syrian member, syrian lion, is christian... you can ask him... so is inactive member, syrian christian patriot... you should enquire with syrian lion.

If Iraq and Syria are such ideal political systems then tell me why are they involved in killing a huge number of their populace.

that is the crux of your argument... repeating words of white house andd bbc... "gaddafi and assad are killing civilian, including women and children"... sincerely, you have a lot to learn.

you should listen to the syrians chanting "allah, sooriya, bashar oo bas"... which is derived from the libyan chanting from 2011 "allah, muammar, libya bas".

i don't know why @Sidak thanked you.

the syrian member, syrian lion, is christian... you can ask him... so is inactive member, syrian christian patriot... you should enquire with syrian lion.

What do you think about the massacre of your fellow Indian Muslims in Gujarat, by your national leader Modi?

Well as in every riot things are going to be ugly....... Gujarat riots are portrayed as a Hindu Killing Muslims...... Which is true..... But every authors of articles like this ignores the most important fact, what did cause Gujarat Riots????? or Why there was a Riot in Gujarat ??? There were few morons from muslim community who thought let us kill few karsevaks by burning a compartment....... God knows what was going thru their brain when they actually did that........

What followed after that was even worse, The way Hindu's reacted to was much worse...... the stories i heard in that riots are soo heart breaking, and inhumane......... As i said every riot is an ugly one......

But the most important thing is the learning...... Both the societies learnt their lesson in hard way, and ever since that there was no riots, and people are living peacefully..... I hope it remains that way forever......

What do you think about the massacre of your fellow Indian Muslims in Gujarat, by your national leader Modi?

Did you not read his posts? I don't blame you. He can be pretty long-winded. Anyway, he's upset that the NATO didn't declare war on India based on this incident. :D

These hindutva terrorists are worse than ISIS. These maggots r not reactionary forces like ISIS but killing and slaughtering is in their inherent nature, a driving force for their militant nationalistic ideology. They only difference between them and ISIS is that they have control of nuclear weapons and managed to be at the helm of governing 1.2 bn people. That says a lot about the kind of militant xenophobic dirty mindset the general pop. of India has.

See how smart we are ;)

we had this conversation before... you had recommended norinco weapons to me... but i will add some more things...

1. modi and his ministers have committed human rights violations and should be tried by a international people's committee.

2. double standard of nato not to have invaded india with 35+ militaries to install democracy... gujarat government in 2002 committed state-sponsored "killings of civilians, including women and children"... in 2011, nato governments made false allegations of human rights violations being committed by libyan government and syrian government in 2011, and invaded these two great societies and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians/military/militia... in india, gujarat government did commit murders openly... yet today, obama is said to have accepted modi's invitation to be special guest at india's republic day in january 2015... why double standards by nato??

3. not only crimes against muslims in india in 2002, the ladies of india have found more atrocities on themselves committed by the allied groups of modi's bjp party... why does usa government spread lies about muammar gaddafi committing crimes against ladies... but is silent on modi government committing real crimes against ladies??

I know that the chinese huns are killing muslims in china by riots. did you forget the han muslim riots ? CCP doesn't let the videos of THAT riot out for ummah to see ? Can you share them here ?

Then you stop them from observing ramzan

then you send in two chinese army infantry regiments armed to teeth into Uighyur heartlands to keep muslims in fear.

You think those guys do not rape and kill muslim women and kill muslim children ?

Loud mouth with brain farts.

3. not only crimes against muslims in india in 2002, the ladies of india have found more atrocities on themselves committed by the allied groups of modi's bjp party... why does usa government spread lies about muammar gaddafi committing crimes against ladies... but is silent on modi government committing real crimes against ladies??
Both parties should be blamed..A lot of Innocent Hindus were also died in that unfortunate incident..But who started first???...
Are you that much sure about gadaffi??..He even kept male s%x slaves in his palace...
modi government committing crime against ladies??..Proof??

You have become anti indian in last few months.......

Who gives a fortune cookie anyway? I hope the same people that pay him to troll around this site all day, also pay for treatment of his Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Back
Top Bottom