What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

LOL... I had something similar... I slathered a whole chunk of peanut butter on a digestive biscuit, and took it down with hot coffee....

Now all good till I'm home... yippee...... :D

oho ...... ek do biscuiton ke upar kuch mal shal ke kha lena aur khush ho jana.

Pet bhar ke khana khao, chaudhary ki tarha, I wonder where is he.

Baad mein dinner bhi kar lena.

Thats just to soften you up. Next would be a legendary Gujarati thali, all you can eat, for 300 bucks. Then we go over in the evening, around tea time, to a proper north Calcutta sweet shop for REAL sweets, not the nancyfied stuff that passes for them in other parts of India. Dinner could be Bhojohari Manna, or something close.

For a good sweet mouthful, have an actual Turkish delight - Baklava.

oho ...... ek do biscuiton ke upar kuch mal shal ke kha lena aur khush ho jana.

Pet bhar ke khana khao, chaudhary ki tarha, I wonder where is he.

Baad mein dinner bhi kar lena.

Agar beti ki shaadi tak apne kapray na pehan sakun to nak kat jayegi. Rahim karo, yeh khana-shana lekar baad mein bola karo.

Many a human like to live on her dada/parrdad's identity and feel proud. What's wrong with that. It is his or her identity, whatever way he or she may like to identify with.
Living on dada /pardada's identity is like individual has failed in life.So create your own unique identity dont borrow someone else identity.

In 1975, the Prime Minister of Sikkim appealed to the Indian Parliament for Sikkim to become a state of India. In April of that year, the Indian Army took over the city of Gangtok and disarmed the Chogyal's palace guards. Thereafter, a referendum was held in which 97.5% of voters supported abolishing the monarchy, effectively approving union with India. On 16 May 1975, Sikkim became the 22nd state of the Indian Union, and the monarchy was abolished. To enable the incorporation of the new state, the Indian Parliament amended the Indian Constitution. First, the 35th Amendment laid down a set of conditions that made Sikkim an "Associate State," a special designation not used by any other state. Later, the 36th Amendment repealed the 35th Amendment, and made Sikkim a full state, adding its name to the First Schedule of the Constitution.

Source

Because @Joe Shearer is here.

OK.

For a good sweet mouthful, have an actual Turkish delight - Baklava.

Please, please, none of your IVC gol-maal. You are talking to a bengali. No discussion on sweets please. You guys just don't get it. Just come along, eat what you can and some more, and depart without speech.

Agar beti ki shaadi tak apne kapray na pehan sakun to nak kat jayegi. Rahim karo, yeh khana-shana lekar baad mein bola karo.

screaming-woman.jpg

Joe posted something in Urdu/Hindi !

sure sir.i'm getting ready for that war too.............:D

Are you telling me that you're ready for a sneak attack by Zainab in the middle of the night with phosphorous grenades coming from each direction ?

My baby sister who is 14 years my junior once, as a few months old baby, pissed on me whilst I had her sleeping on my chest whilst I watched TV ! :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom