Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1722.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/03-07-2015/karachi/images/1722.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/03-07-2015/karachi/page3.asp

This is what people in Karachi Admire about MQM the most. Karachi is a city where ENTERPRISE Based Environment Flourish and people also understand the value of well Organized and well Mobilized Enterprise in any form whether its MNCs, Public Institution or Political Party. I hope they find a leader which is good enough to use MQM setup efficiently and grow MQM Nationwide. This Altaf Hussain is not Worthy of being respected by such Platform.

Typical PTI mentality :D Get chilled my friend :enjoy:
I call that JEALOUSY because no matter how much they try they couldnt even get close to loyal support base that MQM enjoy here in Karachi which are UNSHAKEN despite witnessing Military Operations against it and Efficient party Structure that MQM has in Pakistan. So they rely on same old Political formula of buying Political refugees and run campaign on the basis of their influence rather then Political Agenda.

This is what people in Karachi Admire about MQM the most. Karachi is a city where ENTERPRISE Based Environment Flourish and people also understand the value of well Organized and well Mobilized Enterprise in any form whether its MNCs, Public Institution or Political Party. I hope they find a leader which is good enough to use MQM setup efficiently and grow MQM Nationwide. This Altaf Hussain is not Worthy of being respected by such Platform.
That's not true at all.
If you read some history, you will see that Karachi used to be an economic hub for the entire region in the 60s-80s. International flights of most airlines in the World used to come at Jinnah terminal. Europeans were a common sight in Karachi. But you knw what happened? MQM happened. The resulting violence, extortionist mafia, land grabbing etc that started because of MQM scared all foreigners away to Mumbai and Dubai.
MQM does not understand the importance of enterprise. If it did, they'd care a little more about law and order.

I call that JEALOUSY because no matter how much they try they couldnt even get close to loyal support base that MQM enjoy here in Karachi which are UNSHAKEN despite witnessing Military Operations against it and Efficient party Structure that MQM has in Pakistan. So they rely on same old Political formula of buying Political refugees and run campaign on the basis of their influence rather then Political Agenda.
This is also not true.
My mothers family used to be the biggest staunch supporters of MQM I've seen. All used to vote for MQM. Especially my uncle he used to go to any length to praise and defend MQM in political discussions and it used to baffle me I thought he was brainwashed.
But when I visited them last year everything had changed. Pretty much everyone in the house either voted for PTI or JI.
Same case with many of my friends. They used to live and breath Muttahida but over the years seeing what they'd done to a Karachi where once you didn't even need to have mechanical lock in your home and a kundi would suffice and children could roam and play wherever they wanted, their perception changed too.
I have literally seen this happen so no there's no 'loyalty' anywhere.

most of their sector incharge is booked for murderers and extortion. this is how they work

Back
Top Bottom