What's new

How Modi turned India into a CPEC loser.

Learn some manners before you insult your hosts, such as Horus, since this is his forum. :lol:

I love the desperation of you guys, you can't figure out any way to argue against him, so you just end up crying. :P

Buddy just look through the previous page almost most of them have answered what horus said . I will repeat a shot summary of the same
1) When paksitan denied export from inda to Afghanistan through its land how do you expect Pakistan to allow this?
2) Pakistan have not given MFN(Most Favored Nation) status to India but India have given that long before . so how do you expect us to believe this offer ?

Hope you get what Indians are trying to say

Wishful thinking. I mean, we are far far faaaar away from that.

Even great people are prone to moments of stupidity.

Not entirely, India is already a super power, it is able to project power well beyond its borders, has strategic reach through nuclear missiles, has the largest volunteer army in world and the 4th largest airforce and has the fastest growing democratic market on the planet. Sure, at the moment it is mini super power, but a super power nonetheless.

Not entirely, India is already a super power, it is able to project power well beyond its borders, has strategic reach through nuclear missiles, has the largest volunteer army in world and the 4th largest airforce and has the fastest growing democratic market on the planet. Sure, at the moment it is mini super power, but a super power nonetheless.

Superpower means a country with global hegemony/leadership, and unmatched global power projection.

So there is only one superpower on Earth, and it is not in Asia.

India has no need to create more interdependency with Pak, it never should. CPEC benefits Pak and China. CPEC will ultimately benefit China as its their money.

Superpower means a country with global hegemony/leadership, and unmatched global power projection.

I agree with @Chinese-Dragon.

See @Immanuel , I believe we are far far away from being a superpower. We first need internal growth to become developed. Then and only then can we spread our wings. Even in such a scenario, as pacifists, I doubt we would become imperialistic/expansionist. We get satisfied quite easily. Sure, we would have considerable influence, but that's all.

Well your definition of super power is skewed to say the least. Russia/US/China/UK/ France/India are all super powers and have abilities to project power far away from their own countries. Countries like US/Russia are bigger super powers, China too is big enough super power with India catching up fast. Just because Russia doesn't have as many global bases doesn't make them any less deadly or China for that matter.

I agree with @Chinese-Dragon.

See @Immanuel , I believe we are far far away from being a superpower. We first need internal growth to become developed. Then and only then can we spread our wings. Even in such a scenario, as pacifists, I doubt we would become imperialistic/expansionist. We get satisfied quite easily. Sure, we would have considerable influence, but that's all.

Mpk, this isn't the reality anymore. There are parts in the US or Russia that look worse than many third world countries, a super power by definition doesn't require to be a super advanced developed nation. Being a super power in the 21st century isn't any more about who has the biggest gun or where its hidden. As per Dragon's definition if US is the only super power then we must agree to disagree, this is the same super power than can't even have enough influence or global leadership to tackle half the problems.

I believe its important for a country and its countrymen to have focus and a vision on where it wants to reach in the future.

Its because of people like you a lunatic like him got elected in the first place. He attacks Pakistan, we will make sure you have funerals in your homes.
Its because of people like you a lunatic like him got elected in the first place. He attacks Pakistan, we will make sure you have funerals in your homes.
mass funerals will be on both sides in that case... ain't pak gonna escape. ...
None of that has any effect on Pakistan, we are not Bhutan. CPEC can bring billions of dollars of market to India. Think about 500 million bhookay nangay countrymen you have before thinking like a wannabe superpower, you never were, are or will be.

arre yar so... CPEC magic going to turn those 500million into ultra rich citizens. ... im glad. .. first you guys enjoy the ultra economic growth... we are happy with 7% or so growth...

Buddy just look through the previous page almost most of them have answered what horus said . I will repeat a shot summary of the same
1) When paksitan denied export from inda to Afghanistan through its land how do you expect Pakistan to allow this?
2) Pakistan have not given MFN(Most Favored Nation) status to India but India have given that long before . so how do you expect us to believe this offer ?

Hope you get what Indians are trying to say

If you import the same thing we are importing them which sane country will allow you ????
we have tried to give you the MFN status but the politics of religious entities hindered that....

There can be no peace without talking about kashmir, you must be a low iq retard for even trying to pretend that the cause of all wars can be set aside when talking about peace. Kashmir will always remain the elephant in the room in any such scenario and India's unwillingness to address the obvious makes it clear it is her and not Pakistan that is an impediment to peace.

The only low IQ retard is you and your country men. The only peaceful solution for Pakistan is for India to give up Kashmir like that's gonna happen. Does India care about the Pakistan occupied Kashmir? Okay even if Kashmir is the important topic India and Pakistan alone should discuss it why bring in 3rd party? It is the short sightedness of GOP which will ensure there is no peace.

So there is no one better than BUTCHER OF GUJRAT

Butcher? haha.

The other alternative was Rahul Gandhi. Yeah yeah I know Pakistanis would have been very very happy with that.

India could have been a larger beneficiary of CPEC had it not been for the utterly stupid and misguided policies of its current Hindutva regime lead by Modi for following reasons.

• CPEC's far eastern alignment already connects India via Lahore and Sialkot, therefore only an upgrade to the infrastructure and construction of a dry port would have been needed to link India with CPEC.

• CPEC would have ensured India's gas link with IP and TAPI which now are highly unlikely.

• India could have had a permanent trade route via ground with China, Afghanistan, all of Central Asia, Iran, even Turkey.

• Had India invested in CPEC, Pakistan would have taken it positively and relations would have improved. Instead Modi is busy investing in terrorism.

• Pakistan would have liked to sell its coal or gas produced out of coal reserves in Thar to India. Coal projects are now underway as part of the CPEC project.

• Investing in CPEC would have allowed greater market integration with India, interdependence between Pakistan and India would create something to lose for both countries, hence improving relations would become a necessity not a show off.

• CPEC with Indian investment could have created more logistical routes which India and Pakistan could have used for conducting trade. India could have also used the same routes to trade with other countries linked to CPEC project i.e connecting Lahore with major Indian cities across the border.

There are a number of other possibilities i,e an upgraded railway freight system etc since India has good experience with railway engines and transit. Pakistan is open to India joining CPEC, however the short sighted and bigoted government lead by Modi is either too stupid or too ignorant or both to see this in the greater interest of India. They have not only missed the boat but are busy investing in funding proxies in Pakistan to somehow subvert this mega project. This is enough for me to say that India is in wrong hands.
View attachment 252732
Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be another way to articulate the "CPEC is the answer to all of Pakistan's problems" thread.........

Indians get called all kinds of names but when India was never part of CPEC and never wanted to be, Pakistanis are now inserting India into this context and belittling it just to make themselves feel superior.

Whilst CPEC might have been a nice thing for India to be included in, the reality is that relying too much on Pakistan would never be something India is agreeable to and India is the ability to meets its strategic needs by other means- CPEC is neither the Golden egg nor the holy grail it is made out to be. India has plenty of irons in the fire, don't you worry about that...

And here comes the same old Indians stubbornness...:hitwall:

Well I agree Indians are stubborn but even Pakistanis are, you cant deny that. We could have started the peace talks even, discussed Kashmir if it was just India and Pakistan. Why invite separatists? Pakistan could have had a separate meeting with them later on. Does nt that make sense? The fact remains the people who control Pakistan govt does not want peace with India. If Modi is a bigot those people on the other side of the border are 1000 times even more of a bigot and evil. [I am not referring to NS]

If India bow to each and everything what Pakistanis say and do we are peaceful, good neighbors etc, if we oppose something which is against our interest we are hindu terrorists, etc etc. Well Pakistanis should get used to it now.

Its strange for the last couple of months here in PDF. All the senior members and newbies are going on and on about CPEC even without a single dollar of it being materialised.

On top of it all, we are supposed to be the loser because we are not part of it?

Consider this...

So, A country with a city of Mumbai (215 billion USD GDP ) is the loser for not being part of a future investment of 45 billion USD in a country whose whole economy is 250 billion USD o_O:what:

A single visit by Modi to UAE fetched us 75 billion USD investments, not to mention other 50 billion USD pledged by Japan and China ( 35 billion Japan and 15 billion China), but still, we are losers as we didn't tie up with our enemy country :undecided:

@Horus @Donatello @SarthakGanguly @Mike_Brando @Menace2Society @me_itsme @Abingdonboy

Its strange for the last couple of months here in PDF. All the senior members and newbies are going on and on about CPEC even without a single dollar of it being materialised.

On top of it all, we are supposed to be loser because we are not part of it?

Consider this...

So, A country with a city of Mumbai (215 billion USD GDP ) is the loser for not being part of a future investment of 45 billion USD in a country whose whole economy is 250 billion USD o_O:what:

A single visit by Modi to UAE fetched us 75 billion USD investments, not to mention other 50 billion USD pledged by Japan and China ( 35 billion Japan and 15 billion China), but still, we are losers as we didn't tie up with our enemy country :undecided:

@Horus @Donatello @SarthakGanguly @Mike_Brando @Menace2Society @me_itsme @Abingdonboy
What can i say,Pakistanis have been suffering from delusions like this since the last 7 decades!!

Back
Top Bottom