What's new

How Modi facilitated slaughter of Muslims in Gujrat: Video

Yep keep dreaming about it.

We are too busy adding a whole Pakistan GDP each year to bother with the braying.

Our supreme court and its SIT done under an anti-Modi leadership at centre carries much more weight than a bunch of facebook hoo-hahing .
Nah really, it is not me on an Indian discussion forum..I'm just telling you what happens to the terrorists and murderers. You will add economy only if you survived the war of which your country has created a lot of hysteria though now when we just started to warm up, you seem to be out of gas.... what a shame :)

Nah really, it is not me on an Indian discussion forum..I'm just telling you what happens to the terrorists and murderers. You will add economy only if you survived the war of which your country has created a lot of hysteria though now when we just started to warm up, you seem to be out of gas.... what a shame :)

Till I see Pakistan get a Gross Capital Formation of at least more than 25% of GDP for a good chunk of 5 - 10 years...this "warming up" gets the yawn it deserves.

Ah really then what punctured your balloon? After all Pakistan is too poor to wage a war?

India backs off after frenzied war rhetoric

Heh a Pak media source. Whats the backing off if the whole approach is a long term sustained one? Media vs Media hype does not interest or concern me.

I am talking about the Pakistan economy. There is barely any "warming up" happening, it remains quite speculative at best. Ask the IMF or anyone that matters in 3rd party world economic analysis.

So yeah Modi is going to listen to his security protection staff unlike Rajiv....and will continue to facilitate multiple amounts of Pak GDP added to India yearly in the future. Long term economy is essential to deliver decisive results.

He even said so himself:

https://defence.pk/threads/narendra-modi-to-people-of-pakistan-india-is-ready-to-fight-you.451452/

Last edited:
btw, we add Indian GDP every 3 years.
I just can't understand his logics.
@Nilgiri sorry

@Nilgiri sorry
Their worst nightmare is that after completion of CPEC; Pakistan and China would be adding one Indian economy every year without the baggage of 1.2 billion of impoverished Indians... That's really scaring crap out of them and they are doing their utmost to derail the CPEC project but recent failure to rise up will get ingrained in their slave but revengeful mentality and they will find less chances in future to challenge a stronger and more prosperous Pakistan.

Last edited:
@Nilgiri sorry

I am talking physical consumption on the ground (PPP). Don't care about nominal.

Their worst nightmare is that after completion of CPEC; Pakistan and China would starting one Indian economy every year without the baggage of 1.2 billion of impoverished Indians... That's really scaring crap out of them and they are doing their utmost to derail the CPEC project but recent failure to rise up will get ingrained in their slave but revengeful mentality and they will find less chances in future to challenge a stronger and more prosperous Pakistan.

CPEC will raise GCF from 15% to maybe around 18% at best, while we are cruising at 30%+....yup we are shivering in our boots.

.yup we are shivering in our boots.
I bet you are and you have publicly displayed that and your murderer has been openly challenging it but failure destined for the hindu state...I just see Khalistan, Rajhisthan, Tamil, Nagaland are independent countries in the future.

Stop trolling guys.... Things can be discussed in civil manner.....

I bet you are and you have publicly displayed that and your murderer has been openly challenging it but failure destined for the hindu state...I just see Khalistan, Rajhisthan, Tamil, Nagaland are independent countries in the future.

Yeah you are probably one of those that saw East Pakistan remaining in the grand union if you were around back then too ;)

Fun to see the actual reality pan out as opposed to the wild dreams.

So yeah wake me up when Pakistan gets its GCF past 20% (I won't be holding my breath)....that will be the first rung at sustaining at least 5% growth per annum in GDP. Each 1% addition in growth past that needs about 5% more GCF each time (and Pakistan needs way more than 5% growth it must be said especially to pay off the CPEC loans).

The history of every successful developing country shows that quite demonstrably.

@Syed.Ali.Haider CPEC = cure all right? :P

Their worst nightmare is that after completion of CPEC; Pakistan and China would be adding one Indian economy every year without the baggage of 1.2 billion of impoverished Indians... That's really scaring crap out of them and they are doing their utmost to derail the CPEC project but recent failure to rise up will get ingrained in their slave but revengeful mentality and they will find less chances in future to challenge a stronger and more prosperous Pakistan.
I can never understand their national mindset....
Let's focus on our joint projects.
Guizhou Province has way worse geological conditions than any South Asian country.
But she is now eyeing 10,000 expressway in 2020 from today's 6000km.
There is no way to stop Pakistan, Sri Lanka, BD and Nepal from having such premier roads.....and other civil and industrial projects, which are about inclusive growth as opposed to containment and coercion.
近日,桂林市临桂区对临桂镇寮田立交桥进行养护。该区着力打造半小时县乡通达路网,近年来,每年安排9000万元资金,用于农村交通道路等基础设施建设。.jpg
打造互联式立体交通系统,已成为首府加快城市快速路网建设的重要一环.jpg

@UKBengali @Gibbs @Godman @T-Rex

Back
Top Bottom