What's new

How Modi facilitated slaughter of Muslims in Gujrat: Video

When I listen to these kind of extremely tragic stories, I truly wish India attacks Pakistan and we decimate this terrorist and oppressor state with a nuclear strike as the whole majority of Hindus have elected this mass murderer.

Last edited:
When I listen to these kind of extremely tragic stories, I truly wish India attacks Pakistan and we decimate this Hindu terrorist state with a nuclear strike as the whole majority of Hindus have elected this mass murderer. They are the vilest and the stinkiest of all creatures.
Ohhh!! fanboy, would you like to comment something on slaughter of 1 million Bengali Muslims by your army. Best of luck ...

Heh a facebook video. Thats cute.

Shouldn't Pakistanis be more concerned with the RAW agents brought over by Nawaz Sharif in his sugar mills?

Same level of facebook conspiracy posting involved.
You mean everything posted on fb is a conspiracy theory?
Modi will reach his logical end like Rajiv Gandhi...sooner or later...the murderer won't get a normal death

You mean everything posted on fb is a conspiracy theory?
Modi will reach his logical end like Rajiv Gandhi...sooner or later...the murderer won't get a normal death

Yep keep dreaming about it.

We are too busy adding a whole Pakistan GDP each year to bother with the braying.

Our supreme court and its SIT done under an anti-Modi leadership at centre carries much more weight than a bunch of facebook hoo-hahing .

Back
Top Bottom