What's new

How many siblings do you have ?

your situation ?

Votes: 7 35.0%

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • 3+

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
IA brother, can we make a deal to square off our teams in football too because if my kids take after me then that’s the only sport they’ll be decently good at 😂

You are absolutely right, population itself is not a bad thing provided they are actually insan k bachay and contribute towards society. I for one will endeavour to atleast my kids a better version of me in all regards iA.

It was an expression and I’m also good at football. I play defender.

It was an expression and I’m also good at football. I play defender.
Same here. It's the laziest position. Don't have to do much running. :lol:
Well actually, goalee has the least amount of running but I have an irrational fear of getting a flying football in the face, so I never played goalee

This company is ready for Ghazwa-e-Hind.

@PakAlp Mess'in with you. :)
@PakAlp , you set yourself up for Ghazwa-e-Hind jokes, now enjoy

We are 3 siblings.

My dad has 5 siblings.

My mother has 6 siblings.

All together, I got 33 first cousins.
My family is symbolic of the rapid TFR decline and then stagnation in Bangladesh.
My parents had 11+ siblings combined. I have 1.
Most families I knew growing up had 2 kids.
I do not plan on having more than 2 kids myself.

A LOT of urban young people going that route these days, good stuff.
In our case it was a combination of factors. We decided to put it on hold till our mid 30s due to financial difficulties. Then our relationship ran into rough weather and we knew it wasn't the right environment to have a baby. Then my wife developed a serious medical condition for which she has to take a medication which can cause abnormal pregnancy. Doc said strictly no babies. Then she hit menopause, probably accelerated by the medication. We don't really have any regrets and are very happy with our life. We do sometimes think about old age, but then you can't have everything.

We will take back Kashmir InshaAllah.

And brother you gota have atleast one child, amazing experience, its not difficult but media just scares people away.

My outlook may change in the future, but it's a definite no for the next 10 years at least.

I see no value in it, personally.
Plus my life would be greatly impacted by settling down

My outlook may change in the future, but it's a definite no for the next 10 years at least.

Plus my life would be greatly impacted by settling down

Why don't you see no value, you will have a child who looks up 2u, loves you, even looks like you :) it will bring you a different kind of happiness. You can still live your life, travel, go out with friends. The way I see it as you get older you gota live with the time, if your young and eat junk food etc but as you get older its best to move to a healthier option and enjoy the results, the same way as you get older you should raise a family and enjoy it.

Every Pakistani should have his own cricket team. I only have one son right now, but more soon on the way inshallah.

Definitely bro. Use that on the misses lol,

Recommend just going for an Office 365 subscription - wouldn't have to worry about app upgrades anymore. Besides, everything can be accessed via cloud.

We are 5 siblings . My father married twice , and they are six.
Altogether 11

Back
Top Bottom