Country
India
Randomly curious..

this part of the world is well known for couples producing many offspring

1 is traditionally rare but increasingly common as times change

2 is what most folk seem to want

3 or more does happen but not a lot afaics among urban modern folk

what's your situation ?

also add how many you'd want to sprout, if at all ?

@Paitoo @villageidiot @Valar. @iamnobody @CallSignMaverick @Dalit @beijingwalker @VCheng @RescueRanger .. call your friends too, thanks.

--------------------

I am one of 3

At least 4 but as many as needed. :lol:

Okay. It's 2 now. That's practical. Ideal is 3. I am also one of 3 siblings.

But I used to think like that. Lets rewind. Bit of backstory. I've always been partial to learning everything I could and doing it myself. I HATED that my father had to run after kaarigars (workmen, electricians and plumbers and all). I would pester the fck out of any electricians, plumber etc that we ever had working at home with questions, until I put them out of a job :devil: by learning to do most of the stuff they did, myself. We've only had to call a plumber a couple times in the last few years and haven't needed an electrician for the last 4-5 years now. So, my thinking was, if could have enough kids and put each one in one of carefully thought professions, I'd have a semi-independent clan of highly skilled workmen and I could finally say a big F*CK YOU to kaarigars

@Areesh , Maulana, ap bhi bataen. Ghazwa-e-hind ke liye kiya contribution ho gi aapki? These indians are itching to know.

Randomly curious..

This.

The answers will correlate with the age of the responder. The older ones would be more likely to come from larger families, while the younger ones would likely cluster towards the lower numbers. This would suggest that the data would be skewed.

5 - cause my daddy rich!!
e9d.jpg

Randomly curious..

2 is what most folk seem to want

3 or more does happen but not a lot afaics among urban modern folk

what's your situation ?

@Paitoo @villageidiot @Valar. @iamnobody @CallSignMaverick @Dalit @beijingwalker @VCheng @RescueRanger .. call your friends too, thanks.

--------------------

I am one of 3
Interestingly i'm a single child and that's why kinda spoiled by my parents tbh

I am one of 3
Current income level - 3
If rich like my daddy and wife's strong like mum

I'd love 5-6 kiddos, I believe this world not only needs but deserves more of little me's, IE good specimens ( /s jk for the last part)

Last edited:
I HATED that my father had to run after kaarigars (workmen, electricians and plumbers and all). I would pester the fck out of any electricians, plumber etc that we ever had working at home with questions, until I put them out of a job :devil: by learning to do most of the stuff they did, myself. We've only had to call a plumber a couple times in the last few years and haven't needed an electrician for the last 4-5 years now.
n1, bro

DIY is the way !

PC (lvl 8-9) , Bike/Car stuff (lvl 5-6), minor electric work around the house (lvl 3) here

plumbing is a bit beyond my skillset but I do like know exactly wtf they doing and where the problem might be.. next time shite sprouts its ugly head I can tell em its so and so problem.. like ACs, for eg... I know when its leaking gas or when B or C other problem might be the cause of whatever BS.

Back
Top Bottom