What's new

How many push ups can the PDF member perform?

I like showing off my body ;). But thats not gay.

On topic: Pushup and pull ups are very good workout. I can do 40-50 in one streak. All the fatties on PDF start hitting gym ASAP.

Mate, it's so freakin difficult to loose even a kg of weight when you are over 30 . I am doing a lot of cardio, however, god damn - loosing the last 6 kilos is hell :angry:

This is the workout I do when I am do not have time to hit the gym, for all the fat homies. ;)

Spartacus: Blood and Sand "Official Workout!" - YouTube

For the overweight brothers you may find it hard to do the T pushup, perhaps switch it with the core workout. Replace with the plank.

How To: Plank - YouTube

Mate, it's so freakin difficult to loose even a kg of weight when you are over 30 . I am doing a lot of cardio, however, god damn - loosing the last 6 kilos is hell :angry:

Hit the steam room too sweat out some of the acids in your body before you go on the treadmill.

Hmmmm.... if the partner is 50 - 60 kg...... yeah that would work too! :P

That weight is just fines . As a saying goes "Dog like bones , Men they like flesh" :D ..... I hope i will not get another red . Its already 2 with a side dish of yellow :D

Yaar I have lost about 35 pounds in one month in 2011. I was 19 and in highschool so I had lots of time.

If you dont want to build muscle and just loose fat then eat raw veggies and fruits. You will loose it like crazy. The last 1 inch layer on abdominal muscles is the hardest ever to loose. You need to get your Body fat % down to 6-8%. Its hard for us punjabis lol because we have to eat desi food. :lol:

I started with this dieting 2 months ago - No carbs after 2 pm, only complex carbs, high potassium,calcium and magnesium and high protein diet - lost 14 pounds till now(gained about 3 pounds of muscles due to weights - only pushups, chinsups/pullups and squats at gym to boost HGH - have a tanita ironman body composition weighing machine at home to measure)

I started with this dieting 2 months ago - No carbs after 2 pm, only complex carbs, high potassium,calcium and magnesium and high protein diet - lost 14 pounds till now(gained about 3 pounds of muscles due to weights - only pushups, chinsups/pullups and squats at gym to boost HGH - have a tanita ironman body composition weighing machine at home to measure)

Keep working hard bro. Stay consistent in gym you will achieve awsome results :tup:

Yaar I have lost about 35 pounds in one month in 2011. I was 19 and in highschool so I had lots of time.

If you dont want to build muscle and just loose fat then eat raw veggies and fruits. You will loose it like crazy. The last 1 inch layer on abdominal muscles is the hardest ever to loose. You need to get your Body fat % down to 6-8%. Its hard for us punjabis lol because we have to eat desi food. :lol:

Yara, need to do something about the stomach fat. Don't have time to go to the gym, anything you can recommend that I buy for the house or office?

Keep working hard bro. Stay consistent in gym you will achieve awsome results :tup:

Thanks Bro - I have been working out for the past 7 years but the drinking and binge eating(chicken wings and potato skins - damn it ban them :angry:) makes my waist go down and up - so started this new dieting while keeping the workout(but got rid of the isolations I used to do for my weight training)

Amount of weight you can lift/bench press > amount of "pushups" you can do.

Yara, need to something about the stomach fat. Don't have time to go to the gym, anything you can recommend that I buy for the house or office?

Eat only veggeis and avoid chicken and carbs. You can make pita sandwhiches which are very healthy.
And if you want to achieve results faster buy a treadmill for home. I know it is hard to go to gym so at home you can just run anytime. There is nothing else you can. Please dont starve yourself to achieve results. This is not a good idea. Eat 4-5 meals with a gap of 4 hrs. This should keep you full.

Thanks Bro - I have been working out for the past 7 years but the drinking and binge eating(chicken wings and potato skins - damn it ban them :angry:) makes my waist go down and up - so started this new dieting while keeping the workout(but got rid of the isolations I used to do for my weight training)

You have to keep it in control. I have 3 pack abbs and I maintain my weight bte 180-185 pounds. As soon as i cross my limits I start extreme cardio to come back.

Yara, need to do something about the stomach fat. Don't have time to go to the gym, anything you can recommend that I buy for the house or office?

Buy green tea and drink it throughout the day(or take tablets) - stay off carbs after 2 pm while increasing protein to keep you filled up(while maintaining no fat but take omega 3) - I see you are in Turkey - go to hamams for nice gayish massage :P (just kidding mate) - acts as a stress relief as cortisol is the main culprit for your body fat when you are stuck up at office. I go to Queens China town(after a heavy workout that morning including cardio and weights) every weekend for a 2 hour massage as it is cheap but the Chinese massasues do a wonderful job - no kinky stuff ofcourse.

You cannot just reduce stomach fat by doing a specific exercise. You will have to lose overall body mass. For that there is no other alternative but to do cardio. You will have to spend at least 45 minutes a day on it and frankly everyone has that much time to spare. Of course goes without saying eat healthy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom