What's new

How many people agree to Zaid Hamid and his thinkings??

I don't agree with everything he says, but I do agree with many of the things he says.

On top of that, I really like his energy and aggression.

I can understand why Indians hate him so much, he is just that kind of a person you really wanna kill cuz he rubs ppl the wrong way. His aggression and the fact that you cannot shut up the guy is very unique. In Pakistan the only people who know him are from a few big cities where TV is easily accesable meaning a minority of people.
I started following the guy because of what he had to say about our western border not the eastern one. Most of his assesments and predictions relating to the Afghan war and the internal terrorism problems and how the things relate between AFG-PAK and the role of NATO in this region and its impact on Pakistan have been correct. What he says about India is mostly ambitious and unrealistic but the information i take off him is regrading the western border and the war there.

two three more Zaid Hamid ....and India's investment in defence will be sheer waste.;););)

I can understand why Indians hate him so much, he is just that kind of a person you really wanna kill cuz he rubs ppl the wrong way. His aggression and the fact that you cannot shut up the guy is very unique. In Pakistan the only people who know him are from a few big cities where TV is easily accesable meaning a minority of people.
I started following the guy because of what he had to say about our western border not the eastern one. Most of his assesments and predictions relating to the Afghan war and the internal terrorism problems and how the things relate between AFG-PAK and the role of NATO in this region and its impact on Pakistan have been correct. What he says about India is mostly ambitious and unrealistic but the information i take off him is regrading the western border and the war there.

You kind of answered your own rhetorical question - people hate him since he rubs them the wrong way. The problem is not that he is so "patriotic". It is his obscenely obvious stupidity. I will ask you to question things he says about any topic before blindly trusting it. He violates the basic idea of an expert by replacing facts with his opinion.

His history of the Kashmir issue is distorted and biased. But he can be forgiven as that is the case with all Indians and Pakistanis. But it is irritating when he starts rattling off about other issues internal to India like the Naxals, the Brahmin 'Zionism', the Tamil issue (he has no idea that it is a problem in Sri Lanka), The North-East area etc. Indians can catch his bluff since we know the true facts within our own country. But Pakistanis believe it to be true since they quote him verbatim on this forum, including - and this may be shocking - some self-claimed journalists! That shows that Indians follow him for entertainment value while some Pakistanis follow him for gaining knowledge. All you have to do is do a google and realize he is nothing more than a senile blabber-mouth.

His history of the Kashmir issue is distorted and biased. But he can be forgiven as that is the case with all Indians and Pakistanis. But it is irritating when he starts rattling off about other issues internal to India like the Naxals, the Brahmin 'Zionism', the Tamil issue (he has no idea that it is a problem in Sri Lanka), The North-East area etc. Indians can catch his bluff since we know the true facts within our own country. But Pakistanis believe it to be true since they quote him verbatim on this forum, including - and this may be shocking - some self-claimed journalists! That shows that Indians follow him for entertainment value while some Pakistanis follow him for gaining knowledge. All you have to do is do a google and realize he is nothing more than a senile blabber-mouth.

Kashmir is a disputed region
Naxalites' problem is not under control
Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, insurgency is till active
I have never heard him talking about Tamil Nadu.

aren't these statements true ? he is just highlighting Issues of India since Indian journalists feel comfort in talking about whats happening in FATA (Pakistan) and all.

Kashmir is a disputed region
Naxalites' problem is not under control
Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, insurgency is till active
I have never heard him talking about Tamil Nadu.

aren't these statements true ? he is just highlighting Issues of India since Indian journalists feel comfort in talking about whats happening in FATA (Pakistan) and all.

- Irrelevant, I just used Kashmir as an example.
- He talks about wanting to help the Maoists against the Brahmin 'Zionism'...whatever he means by that.
- It is not about Tamil Nadu. It is about the Tamil issue in Sri Lanka. The moron that he is, he mixed up the two things and assumed he had something to bash India with. Again, he talks of wanting to protect the Tamils from the Brahmin 'Zionism'. The situation in Tamil Nadu is such that the Brahmins are the "oppressed" ones with 95% reservation against them :) But that is not an issue in India. If he really starts beating up that drum, he will soon start acquiring 'fans' from Sri Lanka.
- No reason for him wanting to help the people in the North east of India.

Btw, his reference to all these is in that one video where he says he is the truth and others are conspiracy or something. I can try to look it up if you want. All said, these are just some of the examples, and if you had heard him speak with conviction and confidence, you would have wanted to believe him. Alas, most of it is just sound bytes for his followers' consumption.

the thread should have been, how many people agree to this guy, all the mosquitoes keep away..

its good that zaki has mentioned his pind that in his pind no body knows about zaid hamid, well, it is shocking that illeteracy has made people not knowing about quaid e azam too and quami tarana..

in karachi i would say that most of the people know about this man and most have positive feelings about him except the bharati nadem parachi....

this paracha guy is very well know here in PDF, but log in to facebook and ull find only some of his fans and half of them hindus!!, chek out your self

zaidhamid.png

nadeemfcuk.png

more people like zaid than this nadeem guy

bro this paracha guy and zaid hamid have similar look, give a smoke to zaid hamid and they look same :undecided:

Zaid Hamid is widely believed to be a yusuf qazzab follower. I have read and learnt about him a lot. He is only trying to gain followers among Pakistani youth so that once he starts propagating his ideology (that of yusuf qazzab), people believe him.

It is true that at many a times he mingles history with his personal views and distorts facts. His style of lecturing is very unlike a true Muslim Scholar as he shouts and talks so fast that it starts seeming indecent.

It is highly unfortunate that there are even a few youngsters among us who actually like him and call themselves his followers.

zaid hamid only talks about the ways of pakistan and try to push back india and he is the leader pakistan want and what that pictures shown on facebook are of zaid hamid ut not the smokers one

well first of all he is a traitor to Islam....secondly he is an idiot like saying that ajmal kasab is actually amar singh that is too much.... n also he says ghazwa-e-hind will happen soon well look at reality, india is very much bigger than pakistan n no matter how strong pakistani military will be, there will only be 100 pakistanis alive if ghazwa e hind happens and finishes...... 1 billion vs 170 mln.... HMMMM........

my conclusion.... zaid hamid is an idiot....."blind patirot" and an extremely closed minded person!

Zaid Hamid is widely believed to be a yusuf qazzab follower. I have read and learnt about him a lot. He is only trying to gain followers among Pakistani youth so that once he starts propagating his ideology (that of yusuf qazzab), people believe him.

is your faith so weak that you would believe anyone who calls himself a prophet??? is religion so weak that anyone can change people's perception about it??

did he personally come and tell you his plan or are you also assuming this to be his plan for your amply vast knowledge that the rest of the world lacks??

for god sake stop trying to save islam it doesn't need your protection! i haven't ever read or heard zaid hamid say become a shia,sunni,agha khani or bohri!!

the day he decalres himself to be a prophet we will see what to do about him!

TILL THEN just enjoy the hatred he generates amongst indians! we have got an answer to BARKHA DUTT,BHARAT VERMA and last but by no means least SUNNY DEOL!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom