What's new

How many Pakistanis love to eat Masala Dosa?

Oh boy, don't remind me of those. In general I like all street foods. Boiled peanuts. Steamed corn with chili, lemon, and salt. Jackfruits.
addon.php

What is the filling in masala dosa ?
mashed potato .. fried in onion and spices..

I'd like to eat it but the South Indian community here in the UK is practically non-existant. You get the guys at work but they are no cooks lol.

Never try them unless you know for sure it's made by a good cook. First impressions count for much even in matters culinary.

I love udupi food. So why did you attack Bangalore food?
i meant no variety at it..all looks and tastes same..ghee rice,puliyora,tomato rice,chitaranna,mosaranna,bisi bele vaangi bath.....all same,only some minute difference..

Haven't tried the 'Coorg' Cuisine.Would like to know what the martial race likes to eat.

Ye baat! Sahi hai ji! Vada try kiya hai aapne? Agar nahi toh iss baar keejiyega zaroor!

Arre sab ghar pe banta hai. Weekly ek bar idly, ek baar dosa, because those are easiest to prepare early tiffin for children. Bater rakho freeze mein aur har din kuch banakar do.

But about Vada, frankly I do not like south type Vadas. They are a bit thick and plain. I like our own Odia Bara (as it is called) which also has a lot of onion and small size and flat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom