What's new

How many Pakistanis love to eat Masala Dosa?

I don't think Masala Dosa will appeal all that much to Pakistanis. Nothing special in it really.

But I'd rather die than go through a month without without having either idly or dosa. My favorite is the Davangere Benne Masale Dose with chutney; generous dollops of butter thrown on the Masala dosa while it's made. Yummy!

I also but without butter. Butter makes my heart burn. But I specially like Uthapam, I mean Dosa with Onions. In Odisha we have a called "Baghara Chakuli" I mean a thickened dosa (three dosas combined) with the same batter, with lots of onion, dry chilly, jeera and with little mustard oild sprinkled over it.

Okay.Will try it out on my next visit to Bengaluru.

Do it has very good vegetarian food. Even the North Indian dishes taste great there. The other places are not up to mark, had a lot of North Indian colleagues complaining that there is no good food in Bangalore. LOL.

athu goththu..sorry,i meant 'hotel adigas'..

Hey you got warned na about non-English languages,

Try the ghee masala dosa. its heavenly:)

:hitwall: Alas I am past that..Ghee, butter etc. is not for me. Reason - Heartburn. In younger days loved to eat Ghee on hot rice. But now a days ghee do not have that same flavour.

Do it has very good vegetarian food. Even the North Indian dishes taste great there. The other places are not up to mark, had a lot of North Indian colleagues complaining that there is no good food in Bangalore. LOL.

Strange.I find Banguluru a suitable city for a foodie.I tried Dosa at MG Road once,it was great.Last month I tried one joint at Cubbon Road,that was okay-ish.

I like dosa my dosa crispy which means I have to eat in ..(no takeaway)
like idli too... idlis swimming in a bowl of sambar .. yummy.. :)

Lagta hai "Dusshera" mein Otty jana padega!!
Hain?:unsure:

Ooty me acche Masala Dosa nahi milti hai.:no: Lekin wahaan ka thand me garma garam ubala hua moongfali aur taaza gaajar kha ne me bada mazaaa aata hai.:yay:

Hold still, You got some coconut chutney on your face. :p:
christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837.jpg

craving for masala dosa now. :pissed:

You are right. Raat gyarah bajne ko hai aur abhi subh wali thread!!

no...first time...

Then you should visit Chettikulangara during festival times.There is a tradition called 'kuthiramootil kanji' during that times.
You can see it in newspapers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom