What's new

How many Pakistanis love to eat Masala Dosa?

Tried it at the local Indian Vegetarian Restaurant, found it a little bland but i love their Sag Paneer.

masala dosha is for Tamils...never give up our traditional puttu and kadala...

'Puttu' and Banana or kadala.That is my favourite .'Kanji' ,'Astram' and 'cherupayar' with some mango pickles an absolute combination .

They add a bit of sugar in their food which makes it taste awesome. The same sugar added in Gujarati food somehow makes it unpalatable for me.
anyway...better than your bisi bele bath,thatte idle,mude and puliyora..

We were dying to find a restaurant that serve masala dosa when I was in Mauritius, there was one near quatrebornes .. used to be very costly.. :smitten:
There was one Pakistani restaurant also we used to go more often..but there would be very big queue in take out section at weekends because of the popularity of the restaurant..

Bangaloreans with a sense of history usually point to places like Vidyarthi Bhavan in Basavanagudi or MTR as the place where the best dosas get made. My own experience however leads me to believe that small darshinis spread all over Bangalore make as fine a dosa if not better. Bangalore is simply the best place to get dosas, especially because you can get all types.. No other city comes close.

'Puttu' and Banana or kadala.That is my favourite .'Kanji' ,'Astram' and 'cherupayar' with some mango pickles an absolute combination .
..i like puttu/uppumaavu and poovan pazham/ kadala combination...
what is Astram???

Is South Indian food available in Pakistan?
Hold still, You got some coconut chutney on your face. :p:
christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837.jpg

craving for masala dosa now. :pissed:

I had a south Indian neighbor who used to send us whenever she made it
honestly it was ok nothing great about it....maybe she wasnt a good cook.
As I remember it was a round bread made form rice I think, with piaz timater salan on the side.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom