What's new

How many Pakistanis love to eat Masala Dosa?

Sambhar is just a modified channe wali dal.............

sambhar itself is not bad ... it is the heavy coconut influence that we can not tolerate.

Also the lack of MEAT is boring after a while.

I don't think Masala Dosa will appeal all that much to Pakistanis. Nothing special in it really.

But I'd rather die than go through a month without without having either idly or dosa. My favorite is the Davangere Benne Masale Dose with chutney; generous dollops of butter thrown on the Masala dosa while it's made. Yummy!

Heard it for the first time though in abbottabad the saltish village has alot of Bengali dishes in menu.I don't know whether bengali can be considered as south indian or not

sambhar itself is not bad ... it is the heavy coconut influence that we can not tolerate.

Also the lack of MEAT is boring after a while.
In a few places they serve fried chicken dosa.

Heard it for the first time though in abbottabad the saltish village has alot of Bengali dishes in menu.I don't know whether bengali can be considered as south indian or not
I don't think it's Bengali.

any restaurants in pakistan serving south indian food?

There is no coconut in sambhar
coconut chutni is an add on that u can choose to not use

That was a general comment regarding coconut !

being Pakistani we do not appreciate that flavor !

Bengali cuisine is nowhere close to South Indian cuisine.

Im guessing most Pakistanis will never have heard about a dosa before. At least those in my surroundings (friends, family) do not. I only had it for the first time last year here in UK. Was alright, not good, not bad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom