What's new

How many Pakistanis love to eat Masala Dosa?

I'll take that on board friend. Now I'll find a good Southie place to eat Dosas. The name sounds great!
try any south indian restaurant near you.. for a pakistani.. you wont know the subtle difference... you will either like it or hate it.. because its so different from north indian / pakistani cuisine.

dont know either it is availabale in pak or not ,even i'm hearing this dish name dosa or whatever for the very first time
most of indian cultural dishesh or not popular in pakistan

124725d1239634840-ooty-reclaimed-good-friday-weekend-2009-01-king-size-paper-dosa.jpg

My fav Paper dosa.Atleast one ,two in a week.
Absolutely delicious:man_in_love:.You'll be surprised to know that the 2nd most favorite dish of most of the Bengalis here in Kolkata is Masala Dosa.We just love it although personally i prefer Cheese Onion paper plain Dosa with lots of Chutney:smitten:

try any south indian restaurant near you.. for a pakistani.. you wont know the subtle difference... you will either like it or hate it.. because its so different from north indian / pakistani cuisine.

Thank God Delhi has some great South Indian restaurants like Andhra Bhawan and Sarvanna.

North india has pretty good dosa outlets.
I did my graduation from karnataka...............and i can tell u from my experience that there is not much difference in masala dosa at least.

:hitwall: Alas I am past that..Ghee, butter etc. is not for me. Reason - Heartburn. In younger days loved to eat Ghee on hot rice. But now a days ghee do not have that same flavour.
Me too , after i crossed 35 oily , tasty food gives me a problem:)
now i am touching forty:)

You can go to KPHB and ask for Rayalaseema dosa corner.
where in KPHB? i live quiet close by.

North india has pretty good dosa outlets.
I did my graduation from karnataka...............and i can tell u from my experience that there is not much difference in masala dosa at least.
yeah.. i was saying the cuisines are so different he can try any dosa and have a initial impression.. does it really matter for him to try most authentic one...

Thank you for the tip.

Nam mane hatra ond Adiga's ide. Shuru nalli sakkath aagiro dose maadtidru. But barta barta quality down aagogide. :frown:
but ruchi paravaagila..veg hotels astvondu try maadilla naanu...naanu mamoolli hogodu kerala hotels alli..akkade olle fish/beef sigutte...tarakari endre okkarikke baruttaare nanagu..

Arre sab ghar pe banta hai. Weekly ek bar idly, ek baar dosa, because those are easiest to prepare early tiffin for children. Bater rakho freeze mein aur har din kuch banakar do.

But about Vada, frankly I do not like south type Vadas. They are a bit thick and plain. I like our own Odia Bara (as it is called) which also has a lot of onion and small size and flat.

Haven't tried Odia Bara yet. In fact, when I had been to Orissa, I wasn't smart enough to try the local cuisine.:hitwall:

but ruchi paravaagila..veg hotels astvondu try maadilla naanu...naanu mamoolli hogodu kerala hotels alli..akkade olle fish/beef sigutte...tarakari endre okkarikke baruttaare nanagu..

Yappa! Ad yaav thara vichitra roga ri? Severe Tarakari allergy iro haagide.:lol:

Haven't tried Odia Bara yet. In fact, when I had been to Orissa, I wasn't smart enough to try the local cuisine.:hitwall:

Yappa! Ad yaav thara vichitra roga ri? Severe Tarakari allergy iro haagide.:lol:
aparoopa roga..
my home is very nearer to sea..so naturally we are more familiar with fish items...
but i like cabbage,carrot,potato and cauliflower...

yeah.. i was saying the cuisines are so different he can try any dosa and have a initial impression.. does it really matter for him to try most authentic one...
good point

i meant no variety at it..all looks and tastes same..ghee rice,puliyora,tomato rice,chitaranna,mosaranna,bisi bele vaangi bath.....all same,only some minute difference..

I know. Thankfully, my mom makes normal north-south kind of food with influences from everywhere.

Haven't tried the 'Coorg' Cuisine.Would like to know what the martial race likes to eat.

Lots of pork and kadamputtu (Rice cakes).

Absolutely delicious:man_in_love:.You'll be surprised to know that the 2nd most favorite dish of most of the Bengalis here in Kolkata is Masala Dosa.We just love it although personally i prefer Cheese Onion paper plain Dosa with lots of Chutney:smitten:

What is the first most favorite dish?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom