What's new

How many of you have contracted corona?

Enjoy that 'sleeping'. Many of the bachelors envy that sleep
Bore ho jaoge in a couple of months.
For reference today i don't have a Triumph tiger, however tomorrow lets suppose i do acquire it and upon continous usage my love for it will keep on diminishing.

Have you contracted corona?did you get tested for it?If not what were the symptoms that showed up to make you believe you contracted corona?and did you take any medication.
My wife took steam therapy and drank hot water with tulasi...although i dont believe in such unproved therapies i too had to take them because of my wifes force.
In my family, alhamdolillah none. But may be we have asymptomatic one.

You seem to be one of those guys who is hellbent on believing corona is yahoodi saazish...continue with your delusions mate

You are the guy who believes corona is a Chinese conspiracy.

And how did you treat ypurself? Or just left it to itself knowing you would recover without any medicines?

I did only symptomatic treatment and took good care of my diet and used various vitamin supplements like vit c , d and zinc supplements..
Plus i took azithromycin for my sore throat

I've never heard anyone got it, it's something people talk about but no one actually sees one.

My neighbors all caught it. The eldest of the family passed away. Two friends got it. Distant relatives got it. Most recovered and are totally fine.

I did only symptomatic treatment and took good care of my diet and used various vitamin supplements like vit c , d and zinc supplements..
Plus i took azithromycin for my sore throat

Good to know you're doing well.

Just a technical point --- even covid can cause a sore throat. And the sore throat accompanied by many viruses, such as the flu, can be very severe and is therefore often mistaken to be a bacterial infection --- hence the overuse of antibiotics for viral infections globally.

The main reason azithromycin is given is to fight the possibility of secondary bacterial infections due to low immunity caused by a COVID infection. The medicine perhaps also has some indirect function in containing the replication of the COVID virus as well.

My wife last friday was a bit ill..but because there was a pooja called vara lakshmi vratam she had to wake up early and had to keep on working until afternoon without food, i felt it was because of exhaustion...but we were advised to take azithromycine 500mg.
The second day she was still a bit tired.. lost her smell and taste..it was then i pretty much felt she is infected with corona...though I already knew there is no medicine for corona i came across this video of a person who used ivermectinn 12mg with doxycycline 100 mg and recovered...he said in bangladesh that is the course that is being given.....later i read even some doctors in india too are giving it to patients....to be fair he said he was not sure whether it was those tablets that helped him recover...I went out immediately to fetch those tablets...i didnt face much problem in getting doxy but couldnt get ivermectin anywhere as they are out of stock everywhere...fortunately i got them in one pharmacy..it is a costly tablet which costs 43 rs each(around 0.7 USD)...when i got back home my wife told me she developed diarrhoea too..this was when i got worried...i went and bought a thermometer and an oxymeter immediately...luckily her oxygen levels were normal but had a mild low fever(at 94 f).
The next day i have also developed a cold
fever...both of us started the course of ivervectin plus doxy ...my wife recovered completely within 48 hours of taking it...she still hasnt retained her taste and smell though.
I am not sure whether i got corona or not..i might well be infected with some other viral fever as no symptoms except for low fever showed for 3 days.
Luckily me and my wife are perfectly alright now.
Glad you're recovered. Bizarre combination of therapies. Sometimes folks in the subcontinent just seem to throw random things together from both pharmaceutical and alternative medicinal fields.

The diarrhoea may well have been a side effect of the azithromycin.

The steam therapy isn't actually ridiculous at all because this will often help breathing.

In my family, alhamdolillah none. But may be we have asymptomatic one.
My father, younger brother.. I used to take care of my father, massaging, help him while my wife was also looking after both.

My father and bro later tested positive, i myself took em to get tested after bc Agha Khan hospital wala stopped house testing.

Me and my wife had mild symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom