What's new

How many of you have contracted corona?

Vikki

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Have you contracted corona?did you get tested for it?If not what were the symptoms that showed up to make you believe you contracted corona?and did you take any medication.
My wife took steam therapy and drank hot water with tulasi...although i dont believe in such unproved therapies i too had to take them because of my wifes force.

My wife last friday was a bit ill..but because there was a pooja called vara lakshmi vratam she had to wake up early and had to keep on working until afternoon without food, i felt it was because of exhaustion...but we were advised to take azithromycine 500mg.
The second day she was still a bit tired.. lost her smell and taste..it was then i pretty much felt she is infected with corona...though I already knew there is no medicine for corona i came across this video of a person who used ivermectinn 12mg with doxycycline 100 mg and recovered...he said in bangladesh that is the course that is being given.....later i read even some doctors in india too are giving it to patients....to be fair he said he was not sure whether it was those tablets that helped him recover...I went out immediately to fetch those tablets...i didnt face much problem in getting doxy but couldnt get ivermectin anywhere as they are out of stock everywhere...fortunately i got them in one pharmacy..it is a costly tablet which costs 43 rs each(around 0.7 USD)...when i got back home my wife told me she developed diarrhoea too..this was when i got worried...i went and bought a thermometer and an oxymeter immediately...luckily her oxygen levels were normal but had a mild low fever(at 94 f).
The next day i have also developed a cold
fever...both of us started the course of ivervectin plus doxy ...my wife recovered completely within 48 hours of taking it...she still hasnt retained her taste and smell though.
I am not sure whether i got corona or not..i might well be infected with some other viral fever as no symptoms except for low fever showed for 3 days.
Luckily me and my wife are perfectly alright now.

I've never heard anyone got it, it's something people talk about but no one actually sees one.

I've never heard anyone got it, it's something people talk about but no one actually sees one.
Strange coming from someone who is a chinese...i could see many people going on to ventilators and in some cases even deaths...one of my friends was put on ventilator...his father died of corona too..his total family was infected.

Have you contracted corona?did you get tested for it?If not what were the symptoms that showed up to make you believe you contracted corona?and did you take any medication.
My wife took steam therapy and drank hot water with tulasi...although i dont believe in such unproved therapies i too had to take them because of my wifes force.
I did back in April.
I would advice people to remain vigilant because the threat is very real. Being a healthy, gym goer male in his late 20's i used to take the threat of Covid-19 very casually untill i was diagnosed.
Suffered from multiple organ failures especially heart and lungs (perhaps got to do with smoking weed), weakness, fever etc for a period of exactly 7 days.
My advice..........stay the F**k away from it and please take it seriously. May you all live post 2020

You seem to be one of those guys who is hellbent on believing corona is yahoodi saazish...continue with your delusions mate
Lol , you probably a new comer .. pdf k imran khan ko janta nahi

I did back in April.
I would advice people to remain vigilant because the threat is very real. Being a healthy, gym goer male in his late 20's i used to take the threat of Covid-19 very casually untill i was diagnosed.
Suffered from multiple organ failures especially heart and lungs (perhaps got to do with smoking weed), weakness, fever etc for a period of exactly 7 days.
My advice..........stay the F**k away from it and please take it seriously. May you all live post 2020
weed fks your lungs and brain so not exactly healthy..

weed fks your lungs and brain so not exactly healthy..
Not really..........cigarettes and alcohol are comparatively much more dangerous than weed. Heck, even Coffee/ air in our subcontinent is much more dangerous than smoking a plant.
Agreed weed causes loss of memory for a brief period, however that can be adjusted if you eat healthy and workout of-course.
If weed f**s with people then half of US and Europe's youth would have been extinct by now. In fact on the contrary highly developed regions like Canada, New Zealand, Poland , the States etc wouldn't have legalized it if it was harmful.

My wife last friday was a bit ill..but because there was a pooja called vara lakshmi vratam she had to wake up early and had to keep on working until afternoon without food, i felt it was because of exhaustion...but we were advised to take azithromycine 500mg.
The second day she was still a bit tired.. lost her smell and taste..it was then i pretty much felt she is infected with corona...though I already knew there is no medicine for corona i came across this video of a person who used ivermectinn 12mg with doxycycline 100 mg and recovered...he said in bangladesh that is the course that is being given.....later i read even some doctors in india too are giving it to patients....to be fair he said he was not sure whether it was those tablets that helped him recover...I went out immediately to fetch those tablets...i didnt face much problem in getting doxy but couldnt get ivermectin anywhere as they are out of stock everywhere...fortunately i got them in one pharmacy..it is a costly tablet which costs 43 rs each(around 0.7 USD)...when i got back home my wife told me she developed diarrhoea too..this was when i got worried...i went and bought a thermometer and an oxymeter immediately...luckily her oxygen levels were normal but had a mild low fever(at 94 f).
The next day i have also developed a cold
fever...both of us started the course of ivervectin plus doxy ...my wife recovered completely within 48 hours of taking it...she still hasnt retained her taste and smell though.
I am not sure whether i got corona or not..i might well be infected with some other viral fever as no symptoms except for low fever showed for 3 days.
Luckily me and my wife are perfectly alright now.

If you and your wife did contract Covid-19 and recovered, it means you have build the antibodies and your immune system is capable of addressing the virus. That is a positive.

Not really..........cigarettes and alcohol are comparatively much more dangerous than weed. Heck, even Coffee/ air in our subcontinent is much more dangerous than smoking a plant.
Agreed weed causes loss of memory for a brief period, however that can be adjusted if you eat healthy and workout of-course.
If weed f**s with people then half of US and Europe's youth would have been extinct by now. In fact on the contrary highly developed regions like Canada, New Zealand, Poland , the States etc wouldn't have legalized it if it was harmful.
highly developed countries also allow alcohol which does more harm than good so following their examples for recreational drugs isn't a good idea.

highly developed countries also allow alcohol which does more harm than good so following their examples for recreational drugs isn't a good idea.
You're comparing apple's with oranges.
NOBODY has died of smoking weed, until and unless you overdo it.

Back
Top Bottom