What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

There is a show called "wo kya hai" which comes ona some Pakistani tv channel, in which reporters actually go to haunted places and investigate the place. The show is really spooky and is the most horror show I have ever seen.

Dont see anything unusual in these pictures .. or am i missing something ?

yar this could be ppl wearing masks too

:rofl:
I did get a lot of special treatment
Special treatment

mr-bean-to-race-an-aston-martin-vantage-gt4-20493_1.jpg

I don't believe in spirits and only in other creations may be existing somewhere in other planets (Jinns?)

But I know one story which I never believed myself but my uncle believes it. One of my uncle's friend is a lawyer by profession and he was passing close to our street. There is a graveyard and it was early morning and he was travelling with his relative. Suddenly somebody came out of nowhere and hit with the car. He saw his dead body on the road but continued moving fearing he has killed somebody by an accident.

After an hour or so... he came outside pretending to be jogging and went to that street again assuming there will be plenty of people surrounding the dead body or the blood on the road but to his surprise, the road was as clean as ever and there was no sign of car crash. The incident took place just outside the graveyard so he started fearing it might be the spirit :rofl:

I don't believe him but thats what he claims

@ranjeet @ExtraOdinary @kbd-raaf It's not photo shoped.

BTVePQ9CYAAKsFp.jpg

In olden days photographers have a habit of using the same photographic plates for multiple photo graphs. So we see some times ghost like image in the back ground of original image(photograph with spirits) some times .

like this

images

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in spirits and only in other creations may be existing somewhere in other planets (Jinns?)

But I know one story which I never believed myself but my uncle believes it. One of my uncle's friend is a lawyer by profession and he was passing close to our street. There is a graveyard and it was early morning and he was travelling with his relative. Suddenly somebody came out of nowhere and hit with the car. He saw his dead body on the road but continued moving fearing he has killed somebody by an accident.

After an hour or so... he came outside pretending to be jogging and went to that street again assuming there will be plenty of people surrounding the dead body or the blood on the road but to his surprise, the road was as clean as ever and there was no sign of car crash. The incident took place just outside the graveyard so he started fearing it might be the spirit :rofl:

I don't believe him but thats what he claims

must be temporary brain trauma

Man these are rumors, have been to Bhangarh like twice at night, so called one the most haunted places in India. Macharo ke ilawa ghanta nahi mila.

Bhai, I also never believed on such thing before a person from my family shared his real life experience with him, and he has PhD degree I mean he is highly educated and he also never believe in such things ,I can trust him more than anybody in my life ever.If he says so then it must be something there.

Bhai, I also never believed on such thing before a person from my family shared his real life experience with him, and he has PhD degree I mean he is highly educated and he also never believe in such things ,I can trust him more than anybody in my life ever.If he says so then it must be something there.

what was it??

yaar kisi ne to bhoot dekha hoga??

must be temporary brain trauma

Yeah but there were two people in the car :lol:

What I thought was it was a real human... and he might have hit the car... and they thought he is dead but he survived and stood up after the car passed and just carried on walking :lol:

But he claims it was a ghost like something as the crash was too dangerous and they assumed he was already dead by the accident

Yeah but there were two people in the car :lol:

What I thought was it was a real human... and he might have hit the car... and they thought he is dead but he survived and stood up after the car passed and just carried on walking :lol:

But he claims it was a ghost like something as the crash was too dangerous and they assumed he was already dead by the accident

yaar...us uncle se door hi reh!!

They umm. "tickled" you, got a little touchy perhaps?
@Mamba Well now we know what went wrong. :laughcry:

It'll all be OK Alphee, it'll all be OK. Just tell the all knowing Dilli Baba everything.
I mean they bought me a truck load of toys as gifts and Candy :smitten:
i got a lot of hugs and kisses too :kiss_3:

Last edited by a moderator:
He says he saw a figure by the side of road , a women as tall as 12-13 feet having back towards him while he was going to temple very early in the morning 4o'clock in winters.

fuckkkk........was she walking??

Back
Top Bottom