What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

I mean they bought me a truck load of toys as gifts and Candy :smitten:
i got a lot of hugs and kisses too :kiss_3:

It's worse than I thought..zaalim log! :pissed:

I have a remedy for you- to fix everything that went wrong- SKIN ONE OF YOUR KITTENS ALIVE!! :)

Ho aayenge yaar, par kahin aap to nahi ghumte wahan pe logo ki phadne ke liye :P

Seems plausible.
@metro What despicable things have you been up to?:angry: Fess up!

Last edited by a moderator:
He says he saw a figure by the side of road , a women as tall as 12-13 feet having back towards him while he was going to temple very early in the morning 4o'clock in winters.
Dhoond mein kahin bhai ne shiv ya hanuman ki murti to nahi dekh li.

This topic is quite touchy,,,,dont knw to belive it or not,,,,some instances force u to belive this,,,,

This Happend in my Native long back,,,Dad still gets goose bumps when he narrates,,

A guy had died in the neighboring house,it was the 13th day when some ppl are fed as per ritual,,,It was late evening ,,the wife of the dead person was crying very badly & every1 was getting prepared for the ritual of eating food,,The moment the 1st row sat for food,,,Some 1 shouted the females name loudly from outside the house & the voice was non other than her died husbands,,,,,,

This incident has given shock to many who where there to eat the food,,,My dad heard this guys voice ,,:confused:

nahi yar itni himmat kahan meri. waise main majak kar raha tha. bhool ke bhi mat rukiyo wahan pe raat me.

kyon bhai??
kya hai waha??

bhoot hai?
chudail hai??
pisaach hai??
daayan hai??

mere pass yeh hai
M1911_A1_pistol.jpg

Actually wahan shri krishna hain.

yes yes i remember,,,it is claimed he starts dancing after night??is that it??

but whay would he harm me man??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom