What's new

How many Indians here want their states to be seperated from Indian Union?

do you want your state to be seperated from indian union

• yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
i have been observing that the misconception that we all are being oppressed by this brahmin state and we all want independence from it is quite widespread atleast on this forum so to clear their misconception i decided to start this poll indians please vote

What's the point of this thread? Inviting trolls to have a free hand here? :what:

Bdw a proud Indian Bengali, and very much thankful to what India offered to my family during the 1971 crisis.

i have been observing that the misconception that we all are being oppressed by this brahmin state and we all want independence from it is quite widespread atleast on this forum so to clear their misconception i decided to start this poll indians please vote
How can you stop others from voting lol. At least it should show the member who voted.

You don't have to give in to the misconceptions of others to make such threads. We know who we are and are comfortable in our skin. That's what matters.

Yes, I want Karnataka to be an independent state. Heck, Why stop at Karnataka? Let's just make a country out of Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai etc. cos' God knows we're as ethnically and religiously divided as they like to believe.

Yes, I want Karnataka to be an independent state. Heck, Why stop at Karnataka? Let's just make a country out of Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai etc. cos' God knows we're as ethnically and religiously divided as they like to believe.

:blink: seriousy??

Stop taking the internet jihadis and internet commies words to heart... they are just here for their lack of freedom on internal issues back home.

Yes.

Maharashtra has Larger GDP than Pakistan and Bangladesh Combined. More Industrial Production, Many Times Richer. Being under Indian Union, We are Restricted.

Once We are Independent, We can Defeat them and Bring back the Lost Territories of India. :P

Does this thread even needed?
We don need to prove our diversity to anyone.. We have proving our diversity for 1000s of year and even 65 years after independence..
As a indian and a tamilian, i will never give up on Bharat Mata :)
Proud to be Indian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom