What's new

How many days needed by China to generate the industry value equal to vietnam's fullyear result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GS Zhou

Reaction score
Country
China
How many days China's manufacturing industry needs to generate the value that equivalent to vietnam's fullyear result?

The answer is 2.97 days, even less than 3days.

According to the world bank database, in 2015 (the year with the latest available data), China's manufacturing-industry value-added was $3,250. 42 billion; the vn figure was $26.46 billion, i.e. 0.8142% of China.

Supposed the value is generated evenly throughout the year, theoretically, 2.97 days needed for China to generate the corresponding vn amount. ( 0.8142% * 365 = 2.97)

BTW, in 2005, China still needed 5.40 days for this job. But in 2015, it reduced to 2.97 days. I.e. in the past 10years, the manufacturing sector gap between the two countries are becoming even wider.

link to the data used:
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.CD?locations=CN-VN

BTW, China will soon start its week-long Chinese New Year vacation. I.e. China is going to lose 2.4x of vn's full-year industry value during the seven days. sad :(

How many days China's manufacturing industry needs to generate the value that equivalent to vietnam's fullyear result?

According to the world bank database, in 2015 (the year with the latest available data), China's manufacturing-industry value-added was $3,250. 42 billion; the vn figure was $26.46 billion, i.e. 0.8142% of China.

Supposed the value is generated evenly throughout the year, theoretically, 2.97 days needed for China to generate the corresponding vn amount. ( 0.8142% * 365 = 2.97)

BTW, in 2005, China still needed 5.40 days for this job. But in 2015, it reduced to 2.97 days. I.e. in the past 10years, the manufacturing sector gap between the two countries are becoming even wider.

link to the data used:

BTW, China will soon start its week-long Chinese New Year vacation. I.e. China is going to lose 2.4x of vn's full-year industry value during the seven days. sad :(
OMG, so sad cannot add more V-SupaPowaS during the Chinese New Year week.
For many industries that is one month, Spring Festival travel rush lasts for 40 days!
:cry:

This one month's productivity is too low, we could have added more VupaPowas.

link to the data used:

OMG vietgong superpower

OMG, so sad cannot add more V-SupaPowaS during the Chinese New Year week.
For many industries that is one month, Spring Festival travel rush lasts for 40 days!
:cry:

This one month's productivity is too low, we could have added more VupaPowas.
40 days? That’s long.

One side note, I find not fair from the Mods. They delete my posts without mercy and ban me from posting valuable comments on threads but let chinese posters continue trolling.

Wow !! group mutual felatio by super power 50 cents .

40 days? That’s long.

One side note, I find not fair from the Mods. They delete my posts without mercy and ban me from posting valuable comments on threads but let chinese posters continue trolling.
They have a loyal colony.

Why is there such a bid rivalry between China and Vietnam??

Well , it's not fair to compare Vietnam to entire China. Should be compare Vietnam and one of China's prefecture level city. ;)

Vietnam is better off being a part of Guangxi
sounds good, sounds prosperity and progress but if history is a guide, you just want to enslave Vietnam. Pretty much how the Egyptians enslaved the Jews.

You can imagine how the Jews were happy after escaping Egypt slavery.

18B4985A-67F0-41D5-AC8C-B0068E3FCF01.jpeg

Why is there such a bid rivalry between China and Vietnam??
That's what Supapowaa do... Showing off/Bully... to the weaker ones... NO one is different... whatever the name you may have or where you from... Humans stay Humans...
And anyone get a taste of it...whoever you may be (Allies/Friends/Brothers or Enemies)...
It's just a matter of time...

That's what Supapowaa do... Showing off/Bully... to the weaker ones... NO one is different... whatever the name you may have or where you from... Humans stay Humans...
And anyone get a taste of it...whoever you may be (Allies/Friends/Brothers or Enemies)...
It's just a matter of time...
Do you to live under slavery? I guess no.

No we don’t want to live under the Han’s slavery. Yes we are poor but free :-)

sounds good, sounds prosperity and progress but if history is a guide, you just want to enslave Vietnam. Pretty much how the Egyptians enslaved the Jews.

You can imagine how the Jews were happy after escaping Egypt slavery.

View attachment 452688
First, they were not jews. they were Hebrews who later invented judaism only after leaving Egypt, and second, bad comparison! jews have distinct culture while Vietnam does not. Vietnamese are already half way sinicized people. makes better sense if Vietnam gets absorbed into China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom